4.30 star(s) 31 Votes

ultra_magnum_opus

Oct 9, 2023
Out of curiosity, do you have a version with screams + full suit? The only ones I see in the folders are screams+exposed and vanilla. (The exposed filter can be a bit distracting sometimes because some of the orange still shines through.)

Draegonas

Sep 7, 2020
Out of curiosity, do you have a version with screams + full suit? The only ones I see in the folders are screams+exposed and vanilla. (The exposed filter can be a bit distracting sometimes because some of the orange still shines through.)
I do not, because if you go to page 6, you can see that DCF2000 modded the game with the exposed suit and added voice to those scenes. I then upscaled all of those scenes and some vanilla ones so I didn't have to listen to those intense screams in two scenes in particular. If you want the voice on all vanilla scenes, then you would need to take the audio from the modded ones over to the vanilla ones and render them anew. But the Steam version might be uncensored, so if you wanted to do this, then I would wait for that.

ultra_magnum_opus

Oct 9, 2023
I do not, because if you go to page 6, you can see that DCF2000 modded the game with the exposed suit and added voice to those scenes. I then upscaled all of those scenes and some vanilla ones so I didn't have to listen to those intense screams in two scenes in particular. If you want the voice on all vanilla scenes, then you would need to take the audio from the modded ones over to the vanilla ones and render them anew. But the Steam version might be uncensored, so if you wanted to do this, then I would wait for that.
I see. Thanks for letting me know!

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Is this uncensored?
no and there's no way to uncens because everything is basically mp4 video and not render, you can't 'decensor' it yourself. Dev need to render it again without censor
It is partly uncensored.
You can see vagina during "normal" scenes without penetration (bare vagina or with some external toys like rotors or massage vibrator).
But when there is penetration (like dildo or anal beads) there will be censorship.

I also got GOOD NEWS.
This game is going to get released on in few months. Steam version will be uncensored (no mosaics).
So you can wait few months for uncensored version.

Last edited:

sexysoul_74

Aug 9, 2024
View attachment 2681881

Overview:
Mirai, a mysterious agent who got information that a certain pharmaceutical company is conducting illegal human experiments. She headed to a pharmaceutical company to do her own undercover investigation. However, she loses her guard and gets caught in the underground laboratory of a pharmaceutical company. In the underground laboratory, machine rape training is performed by a special machine, and Agent Mirai will be subjected to machine rape training.​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-04
Release Date: 2023-07-14
Developer: Mediocre Umaaji Lady II - -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.4
Language: English, Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Initial MTL

View attachment 2681882 View attachment 2681883 View attachment 2681885 View attachment 2681886 View attachment 2681888
does it works on android if yes then how to install?

paz01

Jun 2, 2021
Brother !! here me out this game will release in steam with new update is Voice for H scene ! (only steam ver got when time come)
here detail

We'll rise again togethaaa !!

Last edited:
Reactions: K0n0Dio and n76n

Kosten07

May 15, 2017
This releases today, will someone need to reup the request for the uncensored version or will it be posted here?

lacroix05

Dec 26, 2019
are there any game similar to this one?
The most similar thing I have ever played is this:
https://f95zone.to/threads/flower-charm-sequel-mansion-of-captivation-v1-1e-double-soft-cream.57810/

Less similiar, but worth mentioning:
https://f95zone.to/threads/after-service-gangbang-addicts-v1-02-miconisomi.11596/

Unfortunately, there is no specific genre for this type of "click and change position" gameplay. However, you should be able to find some gems by searching for the tags "2D game" and "corruption" in the download section: https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/.

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes