Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
I've now cleared the thread from all the comments involving this "discussion" and warned those who had to be warned. Keep it nice from now on please.
Based TCMOtter keeping peace and laying down the law.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Thanking the forumgods that i'm no moderator. I would have 'so much fun'[TM] here. :D

Back to topic. The game visuals do remember me at Kross's ' ' somehow. Another game I played comes to mind, because of the 'operative in distress' setting. A lewd version of Resident Evil by . It once was called '3D Sex Revelations' I think, now it's 'The Horny Evil'. And it contains zombie dogs, beware! :D

So a VN in the end is a thing I guess, maybe a little ADV mixed in.
But this game might have its oc (pics looking really good) and plot, if the dev goes on. Much like a lewd NOLF it could be fun to play. I'd like to give it a try, if there is more content and a good story included...

Reactions: BigAdam

Albr

Aug 10, 2016
V 0.1 is out :

Changelog :

- Technical information
  • Name: 0.1.0 Firebird
  • Weight: 1.3GB
  • Weight Packed: 342MB
  • 105 2K images
  • 112 fullHD Portraits
  • 6838 Words
- General
  • Pause Menu has been developed and added. Accessible by pressing the “escape” button
  • 3 new outfits: Running, Pool + bikini, Casualwear and 2 situational
  • 6 new characters: Boyfriend, 2 Neighbors, NB girlfriend, Nurse, Homeless
  • 2 new scenarios: Park, Medical office and one situational
- Content
  • Chapter 1 has been added
  • Spare time system has been fully developed and added (It contains 2 new scenes)
- Features
  • Text decisions have been programmed: You can now interact during a conversation and choose the dialog
  • Auto-Save / Auto-Load system has been implemented: Game automatically saves key points so you may come back where you left it with all decisions exactly as you took them
  • Save to File has been implemented: Auto-save now works against a file so you’ll be able to import it to the next versions
  • Chapter Replay-ability has been developed and added: You can freely move back and forth through the whole game now
  • Chapter page selector has been added: Each chapter now has an “ending page” where you can select where to jump to
  • Portrait selector AI has been developed: There’s now a tiny AI which selects the portrait shown according to the characters, clothes and expressions of the scene. There are multiple portraits available so the experience may vary if you play something twice.
- Community Feedback
  • All vignette transitions are now instantaneous as the majority of you requested it (first of each page remains the same to keep the “comic feel”)
  • Text now appears instantaneously after one click
  • Show / Hide text button now has a hover to properly show its hit-box

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
This any good or is it another stupid girl story where her boss tricks her into wearing a dumb outfit and she gets raped all the time?

Reactions: pappypop

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
It's a secret agent game (part interactive comic.) More in the spoiler tags about what it's about:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Well, the renders are nice and the story premise is original as far as I can tell, it might shape up to be a good game, right now I see it as "has potential", and I will follow its progress.

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
linux
mega:#!EXBBhQQK!gUddBCZNTHwyejKqyBdmdcQ2xjzV3piJFvrbqj1rfkE
Mac
mega:#!JfgGgChJ!a9LSgMOWn5xtaKmJzIX9Y6US3J3TxkyA3pZwFklXoEI
Win
mega:#!MKZRBbYT!HmN6vTUJzwi5ZlFKsHYtoqcwb0ukHuNFThvvqtrG-qY

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Played a bit of this. I have mixed feelings. I like the comic book framing for Chapter Zero. I like the noir-ish first person narration, but it feels like the game's trying to hard to be authoritative and it falls a bit flat. Rather than showing Agent Romanov's depth of experience driving cars through windows and over grenades, I find my self thinking "oh yeah, so you do that a lot do you?" at the author. It would probably work better with a lighter touch on the tone ... but that might just be me. It probably doesn't help that the interface feels a little sluggish as well.

I do hope the comic format doesn't keep up right the way though. The style worked for Max Payne, but that was because there was a lot of action in between comic segments. I don't think I can cope with a lot of it.

Apr 11, 2017
Woah! 4 different versions?
Heros & Villains Version
Exclusive Version
Standard Version
and
Public Version

Your link is the Public one.

Wonder what the differences are...

Akram

Aug 26, 2016
ok so from the patreon feed I figured out what each version is

- Public version: older version of standard.
-Standard edition: for 5$ it has all the story scenes.
-Exclusive edition: for 10$ it has side quests and "spare time scenes" so that's the full game i guess
-Collectors edition or heroes and villains edition: for 20$ It will contain everything the previous versions have plus concept arts, behind the scenes, old renders, discarded stuff, tryout outfits

Denizen

Jun 5, 2017
Don't see the reason for such hate. Idea is rather great, how you are kinda choosing your own choices in comic book setting. Also, plot seems interesting, ending in 0.2.1 got me fucking surprised. So it doesn't look like Agent Alona stuff, more like *agent in a heat*.

RedKing

The Sea Claims All in the End
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 6, 2016
Updated, cleaned the thread and added more sample pics.

3.90 star(s) 33 Votes