AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Catwoman is number 1 without a doubt as I know the most about her...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

in order for me would be (as of right now till more characters are introduced)

1. Catwoman
2. Neighbor Girl (cause she seems fun, and I could see Romanov being swayed by her youth)
3. Scout - dude is good looking, and not a lame BBC stereotype
4. General - they have sorta flirted, and its funny and glorious at the same time LOL
5. Lara - based on looks only from the banner, cause I havent seen her in the game yet
6. Elektra - if she ever shows up, as I always thought comics Elektra was hot !
7. Maeda.. yeah I know he is the bad guy, and while I hate rape, I wouldnt mind a slight seduction scene before Romanov snaps out of it and kicks his ass (after she had sex with him once... or twice.. or thrice...)
8. Captain America (that is who it is right ?) - though with him, I can only see a rape/torture scene, he seems like a douche here LOL.
Haha; he is not; no, not even close. He is quite the opposite to the Cap. You'll know more of him in the future but don't get drawn into that idea; he's a made-up character.

That is pretty useful info. Good to know our characters get some love. Lara is in the other side of the world; you can know a bit about her in the comic book "The Last Raider" which is just starting. Elektra is for now just a spoken name; not sure if we'll ever see her.

Rest of your dreams might very well come true ;)

Reactions: Rythan25

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I know I shouldnt ask about your future plans, as being surprised is a good thing. But I have to ask as maybe its not even in the horizon at all...

I was curious if there was any plans to introduce the 2nd Black Widow (Yelena) ? for the bad guys to utilize, or as a rival/teammate of Romanov.

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
I know I shouldnt ask about your future plans, as being surprised is a good thing. But I have to ask as maybe its not even in the horizon at all...

I was curious if there was any plans to introduce the 2nd Black Widow (Yelena) ? for the bad guys to utilize, or as a rival/teammate of Romanov.
Oh how I would love to pit my versions of Yelena and Felicia Hardy against Unshi's own Nat and Cat team... but I think we have better tales to tell in good time! First, plenty more Nat, then other fun Agency things with Nat in the background and fine happenings like that! And I've got my hands full with my gaggle of girls already anyways...

Cheers for the kind words though buddy! Happy to hear you like our stuff!

bobjones666

Dec 30, 2017
Is that Mystique in the banner? Will she be included at some point? As a shapeshifter, I'm sure there's plenty interesting things you could do with her!

I generally lurk here, anyway love your games. Would love to see more of Catwoman also, she's been implemented greatly so far. Best scene in the game IMO.

Thanks for your interaction.

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Is that Mystique in the banner? Will she be included at some point? As a shapeshifter, I'm sure there's plenty interesting things you could do with her!

I generally lurk here, anyway love your games. Would love to see more of Catwoman also, she's been implemented greatly so far. Best scene in the game IMO.

Thanks for your interaction.
Yes; yes she is. Is also a spoken name for now... a whispered one even. She may appear in this game; we still talking about that; but we have greater plans for her in the long run with beWilder.

We'll see how it all ends up since now Nat&Noe are keeping us really busy.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Is it just me or is this replay window completely redundant?
Why is it there?
ROMA.png

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hey there everyone, we’ve got a tasty little weekend tone setter for y’all today, in what is our 101st public post! That’s right, today’s post is one last tease for Agents of Heels v0.8 for everyone, the rest will be for Backer’s Eye’s Only! So, let’s go-go-go!

Y’all wanted some more story? We got your story right here, pal! We bet you’ve been wondering, for quite some time now, what ever item could have been so important that Uptown Bank got some loud and disgruntled visitors looking for it way back in Mission #1, right? Well, Nat might just find the answer to that shortly, and also find a whole new batch of questions to go with it! Oh yes… she’ll be stuck with some far-reaching consequences running way beyond v0.8… we’ll leave what up to your imagination for now!

Want to see those files up close and personal? Maybe we’ll get permission to declassify them in time, but not for a while yet… you’ll not want to see them until after v0.8! Yup, they are that awesome… for now we’ll just leave you with our pic above to get you through the weekend!

Alright guys and gals, that’s it from us for now. It’s a short one today as we have some very important work to get through this weekend… oh boy is it going to be a long weekend for Spook. Backers should expect some important posting come Tuesday, we’ve got something rather high priority on the NTR side we want to discuss with you all before we get to next month’s v0.2. And speaking of NTR, the Round #5 contest is living up to expectation… it’s neck and neck… and neck! , if it keeps up like this it’ll come down to the wire and it could very well be won by just one vote… we’ll be keeping an eye on it for sure! Oh, and most importantly, we’ll be releasing all the Non-Adventurous releases come Monday too, so stay all hyped up! Until all that…

Be hunting for answers and beWilder!

Reactions: Tota97 and tizz

Jaq213

Jun 20, 2018
AoH v0.8 Released to the Adventurous and Pure Wild tiers. Complete – The wait is over and ! We wouldn’t be wrong to say this has been our best release yet! We’ve got plot aplenty on show, and some very intimate time spent with Nat, so have at it Adventurous and Pure Wild fans! Soon enough the Daring crew will get a taste, and it’ll be worth the wait, that we guarantee!

3.90 star(s) 33 Votes