vultron

May 19, 2018
She is disturbingly relaxed about finding her dead partner she almost comes off as a sociopath nobody should be this chill in such a situation. lmao

I know she is being influenced by this parasite to some degree but her actions in the aftermath of her partners death really make it look like she didn't give a shit about him at all the man has been dead for a day or two and she is flirting with dudes and yet at the same time she acts like she wants revenge for his death. lol

Reactions: p22

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
She is disturbingly relaxed about finding her dead partner she almost comes off as a sociopath nobody should be this chill in such a situation. lmao

I know she is being influenced by this parasite to some degree but her actions in the aftermath of her partners death really make it look like she didn't give a shit about him at all the man has been dead for a day or two and she is flirting with dudes and yet at the same time she acts like she wants revenge for his death. lol
I get you; it's not 100% clear since i didn't want to spend the time in making a super long presentation back then; but I think it's safe to say Romanov wouldn't have a 'standard' relation.

It's obvious (and I think it's stated several times during the game) she has been flirting and fucking as necessary even when Mark was alive; as long as that served any purpose to her. Don't get me wrong; she does like Mark more than just a cover for her 'real' her... but his death isn't much more than a trigger to her. I think she has the reaction a spy would have to the death of any 'friend'; even if he was closer to her.

Her flirting is due to her changes; has nothing to do with Mark. As said, if Mark was alive she would probably give even less fucks about being loyal to him.

All and all; the presentation could use some work explaining the relation they 2 have; but I always invisoned it as a 'convenient' relation to her. He serves a purpose and is appreciated... but saying she 'loved' him in the way we traditionally see love is a bit too far.

arronchazy

Jun 23, 2018
This zip file never been able to extracted.. i domt know whats the pronlem with this file.,, please any solution for this?

3.90 star(s) 33 Votes