ilyo

Sep 6, 2018
Count me in with agent Romanov as badass redhead mc, even more so if she become corrupted.

Locations and actions selection are fine, I'm not a fan of all the inner thoughts and text descriptions but it don't undermine my enjoyment.

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can't get anything like that. I do the interrogation and stop the footjob, then I go to the bank, meet with the scout and after that the opperation is finished and we go to the bar for the dance scene. Is there something else I should do?

shady31

May 31, 2017
I can't get anything like that. I do the interrogation and stop the footjob, then I go to the bank, meet with the scout and after that the opperation is finished and we go to the bar for the dance scene. Is there something else I should do?
Just keep playing, you'll get more scenes.

Reactions: Stakos

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
You get a visit 3 consecutive nights in your home....
Night 5 - Lesbo Catwoman with two different outcomes
Night 6 - Scout with the archives about Ivy (Possible 69 if you did the bank mission with him)
Night 7 - Scout comes again to check you out (You can have sex with him if you already did the 69)

This last update didn't add something to the badass route (with the general kidnapped) and the captured route.

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
You get a visit 3 consecutive nights in your home....
Night 5 - Lesbo Catwoman with two different outcomes
Night 6 - Scout with the archives about Ivy (Possible 69 if you did the bank mission with him)
Night 7 - Scout comes again to check you out (You can have sex with him if you already did the 69)

This last update didn't add something to the badass route (with the general kidnapped) and the captured route.
You sure about that? ;)

Dracis3D

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
You sure about that? ;)
MMMMMMonster and a new experience for Catwoman (I think), I only had a quick look at 0.8.

@AgentsOfHeels - Hope all goes well. Game is coming on well from my perspective. I can see you are in full on story telling mode at the min with this game. Only comment on this version is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: AgentsOfHeels
3.90 star(s) 33 Votes