8mes

Aug 24, 2016
Don't bother downloading if you've played 0.1. It's the same. No story progression, only the interface is a bit more polished.

Hopefully someone will share Exclusive edition.

8mes

Aug 24, 2016
Public 0.3.0 Version released.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Patch notes include changes in higher tier versions of the game. The public version has about 5 minutes of new content.

Link from Patreon:

Reactions: Archast

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Public 0.3.0 Version released.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Patch notes include changes in higher tier versions of the game. The public version has about 5 minutes of new content.

Link from Patreon:
only if we had the premium version...

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Hi ! Unshi here, creator of Agents of Heels. Found this thread surfing the net and I thought it has some nice feedback although most of it is obsolete (from 0.1 to 0.2). How do you feel about new versions, has your feeling about the game changed a bit or still has the same old problems? Ask me anything!

Reactions: Krull

8mes

Aug 24, 2016
Hi ! Unshi here, creator of Agents of Heels. Found this thread surfing the net and I thought it has some nice feedback although most of it is obsolete (from 0.1 to 0.2). How do you feel about new versions, has your feeling about the game changed a bit or still has the same old problems? Ask me anything!
Welcome to the pirates den!:)

I like it. It's getting better with every update. The comic stile is interesting and with the introduction of choices and player stats it's turning out to be a proper game. Not much more to say as the game, at least the public version, is still very short.

One thing I would like is to have more save slots.

What are your plans for the MC? Will she stay a strong character or will she get abused left and right?

In time, will the public version have all the content or will some stay exclusive?

Also, contact a mod to get developer status.

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Thank you! I already feel among friends :p

MC is the excuse for the character to get into situations she wouldn't get otherwise; which means that probably she will get more and more corrupted no matter what the player does. That said, it doesn't mean she will end in a 20 man orgy without the player's consent, it just means she will start to feel more keen to wear shorter skirts, sit unappropiately, stuff like that.
Stats will matter more and more as the game progresses. If you've seen my last post on Patreon (which I can't link but it's easy to find) 0.4 will be about Duties and Missions which requires a certain stat at a certain level for the player to get into them. That's not only an excuse for the player to raise other stats but Charisma but it's also a way to narrow the path into "Do you want to fuck everything that moves" or "Should I take this seriously", by choosing a mission or another.

The game is and will always be for free. I've released a public version every month so far (I don't know if I will keep it during the whole development process for ovbious reasons) and, once it is complete, Exclusive Version will be released for everyone to enjoy, no matter what. What I might do is release a bunch of "Mission Packs" or stuff like that will remain as a reward for my patreons (DLC's if you will); but it's still very early to be thinking about those things.

Oh, save slots are working as intended. When I programmed the save system I didn't have time to do a proper GUI for it so I did that ugly messy list of save slots (got 10 when I started) and I realized it was impossible for the player to know what they had in each slot. Since I didn't have time to do it propertly I decided to cap the number of slots to 3... the lesser evil. I'll get into it once I got some spare time.

U

User_66221

Thank you! I already feel among friends :p

MC is the excuse for the character to get into situations she wouldn't get otherwise; which means that probably she will get more and more corrupted no matter what the player does. That said, it doesn't mean she will end in a 20 man orgy without the player's consent, it just means she will start to feel more keen to wear shorter skirts, sit unappropiately, stuff like that.
Stats will matter more and more as the game progresses. If you've seen my last post on Patreon (which I can't link but it's easy to find) 0.4 will be about Duties and Missions which requires a certain stat at a certain level for the player to get into them. That's not only an excuse for the player to raise other stats but Charisma but it's also a way to narrow the path into "Do you want to fuck everything that moves" or "Should I take this seriously", by choosing a mission or another.

The game is and will always be for free. I've released a public version every month so far (I don't know if I will keep it during the whole development process for ovbious reasons) and, once it is complete, Exclusive Version will be released for everyone to enjoy, no matter what. What I might do is release a bunch of "Mission Packs" or stuff like that will remain as a reward for my patreons (DLC's if you will); but it's still very early to be thinking about those things.

Oh, save slots are working as intended. When I programmed the save system I didn't have time to do a proper GUI for it so I did that ugly messy list of save slots (got 10 when I started) and I realized it was impossible for the player to know what they had in each slot. Since I didn't have time to do it propertly I decided to cap the number of slots to 3... the lesser evil. I'll get into it once I got some spare time.
I'm curious about this game, but will there be some humiliation or public nudity scenes planned in the future?

U

User_66221

Oh amazing, can't wait to see about it.

I tried the last version and i wished this sexy agent find herself in embarrassing situation or something like that.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
This game is off to a good start. It's really more of a visual novel though, with 'gamey' elements in it. This is fine, but it might help to make this more clear in the OP. It might be more appropriate to have this thread moved to the Visual Novels section, as opposed to the game section.

I'm sure the stat system will come into play after a bit, but for now the dialogue options didn't really seem to make significant differences to the overall storyline, although they did change a scene or two. Once more content is developed and more storyline elements are completed, I'm sure that the dialogue options will have more significant impact on the story. This is still in the 'alpha' stages, after all.

I like the artistic 'comic book frame' style. The only thing that wasn't clear to me was how to save a game. I'm assuming there's a keystroke combination, but an ingame button would be nice.

A resolution between 1280x720 and 800x600 would have been nice in my case - my 'bottom bar' on my 1366x768 monitor is two rows high, so 1280x720 ends up under the bar - but most people won't have my issue. There's full screen, of course, but I like running in windowed mode.

Looking forward to future updates!

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Yup, still alive and going just took a month to add everything I had planned. As mentioned, 0.4.1 has been released and this time Exclusive Version is given for free to everyone, so all of you who where asking for it here you have it, hope you enjoy it ;)

3.90 star(s) 33 Votes