Apr 24, 2017
Yup, still alive and going just took a month to add everything I had planned. As mentioned, 0.4.1 has been released and this time Exclusive Version is given for free to everyone, so all of you who where asking for it here you have it, hope you enjoy it ;)

Thank you :D

Reactions: Krull

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
well i gave it a try and haven't finished yet, i don't even how much content is there. I "played" for 20 mns and so far i really like it.
The "" of playing are as it is said above, it's more VN than a game and choices not change a lot (for the first part i know, important point to remind)
The graphics are very good and the story is quite intriguing, the comic looks is also very enjoyable.
As i said i haven't finished yet and it seems a bit premature to talk about it but i think it does deserve to be more known that it actually is. At least it is more than worthy to give it a try.

Thank you for the link.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
There is a bit, but not a whole lot. You see Romanov naked a lot, and there are a couple sex things that happen with her and as well as watching others. Primarily it's a lot more story and setup, quite well done though.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, for those wondering what was added to 0.4.1 since 0.3, IMHO this update really is about laying some more groundwork for the story.

As far as sex, yeah there isn't much more of that than in 0.3, but a few of the subplots have been advanced a bit.

The 'comic book pane' style that allows you to recap the last few frames is intriguing, but is a bit annoying if you are trying to rapid fire click through older story elements.

An option to replay at the end (instead of just the link to Patreon splash page) or an actual 'end' button (as opposed to just clicking the 'x' in the upper right corner) might be nice.

Some of the added actions add to varying stats, but as far as I can tell the stats aren't doing much as of yet. There's also a 'corruption level 2' thing, which influences the skimpiness of your outfits, but again this seems like something that will come into play more meaningfully in future updates.

The story continues to be rather linear, although there are certain events at certain points during the day that you'll have to arrange your schedule around to 'catch' those events. I'm guessing that these will develop into longer branches in future updates.

Overall, It's a nice looking design, and continues to have much potential. If you liked 0.3 and are wanting to see a bit more story, it's probably worth the download, but otherwise you can probably wait for the next update for more content to be added and not feel bad about it in the meantime.

Asteras

Jun 2, 2017
This Game Reminds Me Of Lesson Of Passion Games. Nothing Special.
But Thx For The Upload

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Alright, some great feedback again; I'll take a few of the more regular comments:

About the story being linear or that actions don't matter: It's true, for now. I have to set up the story for people to know what they are playing before getting into side-branching or it will escalate too quickly. What I've done so far is pretty much the set-up for everything there is and now it's a matter of evolving and mixing lines with each other.

About stats: Stats start to matter, but I can't make them matter based on 1 day decisions. I let the player set their ground with Romanov in the first 3 days before starting to make more and more conditioned decisions (like the one on 0.4.1) so you have the feeling that the story evolves on the direction of your character... instead the character evolving on the direction of the story.

About new concept style: It's a mix between something invented (Visual Novels) and a new feature which is the comic style. The original idea (and that is why it's set up like that) is that once an ending is reached you'd be able to look back at the comic book you've generated and save it or whatever. It's a really ambitious idea and it's not yet implemented, so we'll see how it ends... but that's the reason behind it.

The "Patreon button page" in the end can be exited as the rest of the game. Just press the "Escape" button and the menu with all the options and stats will pop up. I've never considered giving a quick tutorial but I might do it since I see this quite often.

Reactions: OhWee and limpus14
M

MantisK

I tried this yesterday, couldn't save the game, tried several standard things, not worth playing again.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
That would be like copyrighting the name Rogers (Captain America).
And that's not possible. However they could make a case of the name in combination with the looks (Redhead with tight black bodysuit), occupation (spy) and even the name of the game (Agents of Heel - Agents of Shield). However, the name alone can't be used for a copyright claim.
man I love your gif oiz alexandra is so sexy.

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I tried this yesterday, couldn't save the game, tried several standard things, not worth playing again.
Press "escape" to show the menu. Save/Load then save. If it doesn't work it's because the game doesn't have permissions to write on the folder you've put it into. Try unzipping it in "My Documents" folder.

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
Is there a way to skip dialogue?
When I replay the game with different choices it is hard to click on everything (and there is the comic "panel" stuff I always click by accident).

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Following a brief period of quiet, dev says everything back to normal on patreon
Yup, that's accurate. Still managing my new workload since Patreon isn't generating anything near a sum I'd be comfortable with for living so any unexpected problem has quite a snowball effect on everything else. I'm around tho, and I do check the forums every now and then, so any questions or concerns you may have... fire away ;)

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
I'm baffled by the lack of support.
The game is gorgeous, has a famous smoking redhead in catsuit doing sexy things...

So, there must be a problem... and I think that, after 4 versions of the game, there is a lack of "meat".
The game is great to look at, and you have written some really sexy scenes (the lap-dance in the club, for example).
But is not enough.
I don't mean that Nat should be doing some gangbangs...
But you have opened a door to give us a sex/seduction scene without hurting the corruption path you have created.
She's "possesed" by some alien creature... let it free for one scene that she will not remember in the same way she ended murdering her boyfriend.

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I'm baffled by the lack of support.
The game is gorgeous, has a famous smoking redhead in catsuit doing sexy things...

So, there must be a problem... and I think that, after 4 versions of the game, there is a lack of "meat".
The game is great to look at, and you have written some really sexy scenes (the lap-dance in the club, for example).
But is not enough.
I don't mean that Nat should be doing some gangbangs...
But you have opened a door to give us a sex/seduction scene without hurting the corruption path you have created.
She's "possesed" by some alien creature... let it free for one scene that she will not remember in the same way she ended murdering her boyfriend.
I hear you, and I agree with you. I'm getting into sex content in the next version and there will be more to come for sure. The alien is something I admit I have been avoiding since I recieved soooooooo many complains about it after the one scene where it appears. I finally decided (since everyone seemed to agree with it) that it will make it's appearence under the "Independence" path instead of the regular "Corruption" path. So you will be able to get corrupted by your own will, let your spirit be free at the will of the alien, or both. Something like the movie "Species" but with a human host fighting against it.

In any case, sex is coming, fetishes are coming, weird stuff... is also coming. I'm not worried if it takes a bit more to take off but I wanna be sure is something you guys and myself enjoy having :)

3.90 star(s) 33 Votes