Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
So you will be able to choose between being a mindless bimbo-alien or a shameless slut... that's cool.

I would like to be able to help with the patreon, but I'm unemployed and being from Spain... well, right now (and the last decade) we are pretty fucked-up.
I can only praise the game, and that I like it so much even when Unity almost crashes my PC (piece of shit) every single time, well... It says a lot about the quality of the game.

So, keep the good work.
I love how you write the sexy scenes, you can really feel the heat turning up a few notches...
The renders are awesome and the story seems interesting enough for now.

Reactions: AgentsOfHeels

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
So you will be able to choose between being a mindless bimbo-alien or a shameless slut... that's cool.

I would like to be able to help with the patreon, but I'm unemployed and being from Spain... well, right now (and the last decade) we are pretty fucked-up.
I can only praise the game, and that I like it so much even when Unity almost crashes my PC (piece of shit) every single time, well... It says a lot about the quality of the game.

So, keep the good work.
I love how you write the sexy scenes, you can really feel the heat turning up a few notches...
The renders are awesome and the story seems interesting enough for now.
Thanks man, I really appreciate the kind words :). I enjoy doing what I do, that's why I put a lot of time into it, and as long as I can keep doing it I will. Patreon is the way for me to do this full-time, if I could live for free and just do this as a hobbie I would anyway... but damn I can't. Games I end will be published for free tho (Exclusive Version and all), so if you're never able to pledge you'll still get them once they are completed ;)

Forgot to mention that you can keep somewhat "pure" aswell. Not prude... but you know, at least with the head over the shoulders. I'm currently focusing my effords on the corruption path, that's why you see a slow transition into a sluttier and care-free Romanov. Probably the alien route won't be that subtle once I get into that; I have a bunch of ideas on where to start... so we'll see.

Reactions: Viatovic

j35u5

May 23, 2017
The fact that this game is slow(in terms of sexual progression)it's built itself a reputation on the premise that when/if you encounter or grind for a CG it can feel more rewarding than it just being gifted to you.

I feel like the skills/characteristics tree is a great way to complement this process, having different 'runs' where you choose how your character will be portrayed may unlock a new CG that otherwise you may not have gotten before.

I think personally a gallery will help to push more people to explore the different fetishes in the game (tentacle or not) where when they unlock a scene they get closer to 100%-ing the game and once finished they aren't chasing a loose end, trying to get a scene when its not there.

Overall I really enjoyed the Version 0.4.1 and I am really impressed with the quality of the renders and the similarities of Agent Romanov to a specific Marvel character I quite can't put my finger on.

Keep it up.
Can't wait for the new versions!

Kristof29

Aug 6, 2016
I am really impressed with the quality of the renders and the similarities of Agent Romanov to a specific Marvel character I quite can't put my finger on
Really? Tight catsuit, Red hair, 'sort of' of looks like Scar Jo..... ring any bells?:p

Oct 30, 2017
waiting for your update bro... i though something good happen with mr.maeda and in the bar (u know what i mean). a like how u make corruption path slowly. we can choose different path, and alien part really i dont like it (Just my opinion doesnt matter, of course your are the creator you can do what you want hehe...)

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Just released a new version, not gonna lie, no new stuff for freebie, just hotfixes, but the pathing is starting to get in shape if I may say so myself ;). If you wanna take a look, here's the Patch Notes.

If you can get your hands on the standard+ version hit me with your thoughts!

Reactions: Viatovic

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Ok, let's get all together and pray for a good samaritan that can share the bread with us.
Or... being a Black Widow game, let's call another spider...
"HELP, HELP SPIDER-MAN!"

Kilgur

May 11, 2017
I will be honest, i think the game looks great and that it has potential.
But i don't think people are going to donate before you have some actual sex scenes with Romanov in the public builds.

I think suspence is good, and that it should be there, i just don't think many people are going to donate before that phase of the game is over, and more actual sex starts to happen (You seem to still be in the suspence phase of the game atm).

Btw, i also think having release dates (and ofc. hitting said dates) does a lot, when it comes to gathering support on a project. As this creates some more intense hype (but also more intense expectations).
Monthly releases are another good way to gather support, if you ofc. always manage to get a decent release out, with new sex content.

Good luck on the project buddy. ^^
(Only writting it, as the creator obviously seems to read the messages on this site. So he can read my 2 cents.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Viatovic and j35u5

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I will be honest, i think the game looks great and that it has potential.
But i don't think people are going to donate before you have some actual sex scenes with Romanov in the public builds.

I think suspence is good, and that it should be there, i just don't think many people are going to donate before that phase of the game is over, and more actual sex starts to happen (You seem to still be in the suspence phase of the game atm).

Btw, i also think having release dates (and ofc. hitting said dates) does a lot, when it comes to gathering support on a project. As this creates some more intense hype (but also more intense expectations).
Monthly releases are another good way to gather support, if you ofc. always manage to get a decent release out, with new sex content.

Good luck on the project buddy. ^^
(Only writting it, as the creator obviously seems to read the messages on this site. So he can read my 2 cents.)
I couldn't agree more with you... now I'll talk you about the other face of the coin tho. My main concern is to have a freaking well looking project in there since I do want to keep doing more and more. So the process matters... but not as much as the result for me. Meaning I don't want to add a bunch of empty sex scenes that add nothing to the storyline but would grant me a couple of bucks.

Where does that lead me? To no bucks, which meant I had to start working again as well as doing this. That's why the regular updates you mention were much more regular than they are right now; since my schedule is much more tight and unpredictable.

So... basically I'm trying to keep myself alive until I have something I'm proud to show. Then I expect the support to come and dump whatever else I'm doing to focus on creating games bigger and better than this one.

I appretiate the feedback tho I can tell you that, when in this mess, a couple of kind words go really far ;)

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Download Link

Patch Notes

Standard and Public Versions

Standard and Public versions where lacking the content previously released on the Exclusive Version 0.4.3 free for everyone. This should be fixed now.

Reactions: MasterofNTR

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I'm here for the tentacles so my question is are there any tentacles in the game yet? I might also be interested in female female stuff but don't care about female male stuff.

3.90 star(s) 33 Votes