ymudds

Jul 16, 2019
View attachment 17985

Overview:
Agent Romanov is an active Agent of Heels and takes part in missions every now and then. Some of them end up slightly worse than anticipated, but she has never found herself in a situation she couldn’t handle on her own… not until now that is.
Help Agent Romanov choose the right decisions (or not) as she discovers and interacts with a new life form. See her freed from the struggle of a really… really invasive parasite or help her get more and more powerful as she loses what’s left of her humanity. The story is yours; we just take care of the writing. The story will develop as the users ask for it, so you can make your own decisions inside and out the game. The story is obviously already written but nothing is carved on stone. If you have a big enough chisel, you’ll find the stone you need in this Patreon polls and posts.​

Thread Updated: 2019-11-18
Release Date: 2019-11-07
Developer/Publisher: beWilder
Censorship: None
Version: 0.13
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - -
Linux: - -

Extras:

Thanks @Dracis3D

View attachment 6014 View attachment 6015 View attachment 6016 View attachment 6017 View attachment 6018 View attachment 6019 View attachment 6020 View attachment 6021 View attachment 6022 View attachment 6023 View attachment 6024 View attachment 6025 View attachment 6026 View attachment 6027 View attachment 6028
how do u play the game? it keeps giving me an internet explorer rare, and then i still cant play it

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I was going to give this a try but I thought I'd ask here first, I noticed there is a rape tag is this avoidable? As that's the only thing that is putting me off from trying this.

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
I haven't played this again since back in 2017 as I'm still waiting for some tentacle scenes to be added before trying it again
Ahhh... I wouldn't do that. We announced way back, well over a year ago I believe, that all tentacle content is cut to focus more on the corruption aspects. Even the one scene with them has been redo to remove them, I'm sorry to tell you. The tag still being on it is an error in admin.

I was going to give this a try but I thought I'd ask here first, I noticed there is a rape tag is this avoidable? As that's the only thing that is putting me off from trying this.
Yeah, yeah I do believe it is. We're not much on rape ourselves, but this is a scene on the Bad Nat path with Catwoman being used as bait that would be enjoyable to a certain subset of folks who like things along those lines. Clearly avoidable by sensible decision making, obvious labeling and without player punishment. It its not for you, you should be able to bypass it (if not tell us please!), and the rest of the game may well be up your street if you've liked what you've seen so far.

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Yeah, yeah I do believe it is. We're not much on rape ourselves, but this is a scene on the Bad Nat path with Catwoman being used as bait that would be enjoyable to a certain subset of folks who like things along those lines. Clearly avoidable by sensible decision making, obvious labeling and without player punishment. It its not for you, you should be able to bypass it (if not tell us please!), and the rest of the game may well be up your street if you've liked what you've seen so far.
That's all I need to know I'll be sure to try this out now it looks great, Thank you for your reply (y)

Reactions: BeWilder

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
BeWilder

Thanks for the info guess I'll unwatch this then as there is no point in watching this anymore you might also want to remove it from the genre if it's gone.

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
BeWilder

Thanks for the info guess I'll unwatch this then as there is no point in watching this anymore you might also want to remove it from the genre if it's gone.
Yeah, probably for the best. Best of luck in finding what you're after, sorry that you've been waiting on it here. We don't control the OP, but it'd be a good move to clean up some of the sticky tags/genres, sure. Cheers!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
BeWilder

Whenever you want a post that has a link added to the OP or have the OP updated to add/remove stuff like someone adds a link to a new update just report the post and if it's a update link state that the file needs to be updated with this new link and for OP click report on the post and state what you want removed/added in tags/updated.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm really glad I tried this now I've been missing out. I like how it plays out with the comic panel style that's a nice touch and really well suited I think it made that a much more enjoyable playthrough, the story is brilliant really well written and thought out I was hooked right from the start. Playing as Natasha has it's up's and downs I'm more into the pursuing women when I play as female MC but most of the scenes are optional which was a nice feature. The models are really good nice to see Catwoman in her full gear and of course our heroine and her ever-changing wardrobe. Overall great game and I certainly can't wait for the next update such an amazing job the dev here has really produced the goods.

Reactions: AgentsOfHeels

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I'm really glad I tried this now I've been missing out. I like how it plays out with the comic panel style that's a nice touch and really well suited I think it made that a much more enjoyable playthrough, the story is brilliant really well written and thought out I was hooked right from the start. Playing as Natasha has it's up's and downs I'm more into the pursuing women when I play as female MC but most of the scenes are optional which was a nice feature. The models are really good nice to see Catwoman in her full gear and of course our heroine and her ever-changing wardrobe. Overall great game and I certainly can't wait for the next update such an amazing job the dev here has really produced the goods.
Well thank you kindly ! And thank you for taking the time to come back to post this after you've played it; it's unusual that people without complains or suggestions come back just to say "hey, I enjoyed it, keep it up!" and we value it a lot; cause otherwise beggars end up being choosers.

So thanks for the kind words; I hope we can keep you hooked in for many more updates and games to come ;)

Reactions: Mormont

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
Well, to be honest, this wasn't what I was expecting - and after such an anxious wait. I was hoping for Maeda and his assistant to "take control" of Nat, basically have her dance to their orders, have her participate in some steamy sex; maybe let his stooges or his associates have her. I just loved the idea of Nat being "controlled." This was an unexpected twist of events. While I understand the need to advance the plot, I do feel this twist was a little rushed. It feels as though the devs are eager to close this chapter, as though another heroine has piqued their interest and they want to quickly get rid of this one and move on to her. I know the devs have their story set out, they can't cater to everyone's demands, but still, I feel they could've given us a little more before Nat heads out all guns blazing to a final Ivy face-off.

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Well, to be honest, this wasn't what I was expecting - and after such an anxious wait. I was hoping for Maeda and his assistant to "take control" of Nat, basically have her dance to their orders, have her participate in some steamy sex; maybe let his stooges or his associates have her. I just loved the idea of Nat being "controlled." This was an unexpected twist of events. While I understand the need to advance the plot, I do feel this twist was a little rushed. It feels as though the devs are eager to close this chapter, as though another heroine has piqued their interest and they want to quickly get rid of this one and move on to her. I know the devs have their story set out, they can't cater to everyone's demands, but still, I feel they could've given us a little more before Nat heads out all guns blazing to a final Ivy face-off.
Sorry to hear you didn't get into in so much, bit of a bummer that, but don't get your hopes dashed just yet. Just because her next step is to find Ivy doesn't mean it's her last step. Except where it is obviously the case, no spoilers, Maeda also still has his part to play too depending on what's left of the player to make of their input. I'm not promising Cumdump Nat path, but she's not necessarily ready to stop taking more than just Heels' orders, she's just started after all.

As for the rush in general, yes, the game is closer to the end that the start. It's time we attend to some of the hanging points and not drag everything out needlessly, but there's still more to accomplish so we'd like to get stuff on the table now. We're not wrapping anything up earlier than we need, and especially not because we have passed on Nat, and not because we have another girl in mind, since we've not even decide on who's to lead the next game among other things. I for one am for taking our time and covering all we set up at a good pace, and getting the most out of all the potential we've built to, but we've to work to a timeline too (plus Unity's tech constraints) so it's a matter of compromise and doing the best cases with a quicker pace than I might prefer. We can't just keep going until we're in our 5th or 6th year on Game 1 of ?? (hopefully triple double digits by the time I'm in my own triple digits), after all. Such is they way of collaboration, and as you rightly said we can't cater to everyone's demands with what we can do between us in a realistic way, that's a good way to look at it and I'm glad you already understand that. Good man.

Also, it is helpful to hear that the external experience sees it a little different than we do, so thanks for that heads up. I'm sure between the both us of we'll take into account people still want more malleable Nat... She is hot when she's doing what she's told, isn't she?

Last edited:
Reactions: Lycan73

bobjones666

Dec 30, 2017
The submissive and vulnerable Nat was interesting to see. Personally, I enjoyed the highly aggressive Nat more. Loved seeing her live up to the name 'Black Widow'. Both sides have their appeal. I could see people doing things to her she normally wouldn't allow while under mind control. Well, we did already! On the other hand, It's awesome to see her flex her strength and going full out on sexual domination!

Question though, the path where she shoots the guy after interrogation seems stunted. Maybe it could be worked to lead into her aggressive path? I tried a play through from that scene and there wasn't much content that follows it. Loaded up a save that came with the update to get the killer corset scene. I'm not 100% sure on the path, but it wasn't from her original kill scene path.

Enjoyed this update, I'll never get the size of updates I'd like to see. Probably not feasible. Looking forward to the next one!

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Im quite sure you're referring to the Bad Nat path which was in no means a Submissive path. Have you tried the Corrupted Path? In the save file it should read "Mission 2: I had some fun". Might be closer to what you wanted from her and might peak your interest for the future of Submissive Nat ;)

Reactions: Lycan73

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
Im quite sure you're referring to the Bad Nat path which was in no means a Submissive path. Have you tried the Corrupted Path? In the save file it should read "Mission 2: I had some fun". Might be closer to what you wanted from her and might peak your interest for the future of Submissive Nat ;)

Yes. I was referring to a submissive Nat; one that obeys, especially instructions for sex. Sorry, but there are moments the simplest of words escape me, or I'm not able to express myself as I desire to. I'm not a native English speaker, but I do give it my best. :)

I did try the "corrupt Nat" save (the scene with Maeda in the mirror room, right?). It was better, but still felt lacking to me. My hope with this update was to see Nat in some really raunchy action. Like in a gang-bang, or maybe with some guy(s) she deems to be below her standards. Of course, at the orders of Maeda and/or his assistant. That assistant ordering Nat around like she owned her, making her do things she wouldn't have otherwise done, that thought really excited me. Of course, Nat doesn't obey forever - I do understand the need to advance the plot, bring it to an end.

I feel perhaps you could've given a little more with this update, considering the next is going to be the climax. However, as I stated earlier, ten people would want ten different directions for things to go. You can't cater to all of them. Ultimately, you're the director of this movie, you dictate the plot.

Lastly, it's going to be disappointing to see Nat go. However, I hope you have another equally good, if not better, heroine planned for us in the future.

Last edited:

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Yes. I was referring to a submissive Nat; one that obeys, especially instructions for sex. Sorry, but there are moments the simplest of words escape me, or I'm not able to express myself as I desire to. I'm not a native English speaker, but I do give it my best. :)

I did try the "corrupt Nat" save (the scene with Maeda in the mirror room, right?). It was better, but still felt lacking to me. My hope with this update was to see Nat in some really raunchy action. Like in a gang-bang, or maybe with some guy(s) she deems to be below her standards. Of course, at the orders of Maeda and/or his assistant. That assistant ordering Nat around like she owned her, making her do things she wouldn't have otherwise done, that thought really excited me. Of course, Nat doesn't obey forever - I do understand the need to advance the plot, bring it to an end.

I feel perhaps you could've given a little more with this update, considering the next is going to be the climax. However, as I stated earlier, ten people would want ten different directions for things to go. You can't cater to all of them. Ultimately, you're the director of this movie, you dictate the plot.

Lastly, it's going to be disappointing to see Nat go. However, I hope you have another equally good, if not better, heroine planned for us in the future.
Oh i see what you mean, and yeah sex scenes just cause are in the menu for nat in the future; but Maeda is not one to give Nat away without trying the goods himself first. That also brought us the opportunity to advance the plot as you mention it; but you can be sure we built that environtment for a reason, not just that scene ;)

Theres plenty of Nat yet to enjoy, dont worry, we will have a new story eventually but i think its still early for you guys to be thinking about it cause its not something we are putting any efford on just yet.

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
Oh i see what you mean, and yeah sex scenes just cause are in the menu for nat in the future; but Maeda is not one to give Nat away without trying the goods himself first. That also brought us the opportunity to advance the plot as you mention it; but you can be sure we built that environtment for a reason, not just that scene ;)

Theres plenty of Nat yet to enjoy, dont worry, we will have a new story eventually but i think its still early for you guys to be thinking about it cause its not something we are putting any efford on just yet.
That, you're right about. I do hope, when the time comes, Maeda's ever so eager to share. And I'm always up for "plenty of Nat."

Reactions: AgentsOfHeels
3.90 star(s) 33 Votes