AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Some choices it says corruption path unlocked and I cant click it
This refers to the infection stat; its unused atm but it will become more important once we start pumping secondary scenes and additionals. Nowadays it works by getting your Charisma stat above 10 and going to sleep (you should be prompted with the decision to "go with it"). I think theres only one scene that requires it for now and its very likely to be reworked in the future. But this is how to get it as it is right now.

ran46

Jul 11, 2018
Saving mechanism literally doesn't work in any of the published games (Agents of Heels, Noemis Toscana Rebirth). Can't fast forward text. Walkthrough specifies days on which events happen, but having events happening on certain days is counterproductive because they are easily missable. Events should be tied to the time of day you do an activity or how far you are in the story otherwise it becomes impossible to play the game without reading the walkthrough. For example my content stopped after meeting cat woman. I'd go back and see if I did something wrong, but no matter what I do the game will not let me load or save.

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Saving mechanism literally doesn't work in any of the published games (Agents of Heels, Noemis Toscana Rebirth). Can't fast forward text. Walkthrough specifies days on which events happen, but having events happening on certain days is counterproductive because they are easily missable. Events should be tied to the time of day you do an activity or how far you are in the story otherwise it becomes impossible to play the game without reading the walkthrough. For example my content stopped after meeting cat woman. I'd go back and see if I did something wrong, but no matter what I do the game will not let me load or save.
The game saves and loads just fine; otherwise this would be filled with similar complains. Most likely you have a permissions issue, probably allocated the game folder somewhere it cannot save cause it has no permissions of writing. Just move the game root folder to some hierarchy under C:/Users/"YourUsername"/... or a secondary hard drive where windows is not installed.

Next time instead of making false accusations, ask for help, we are here for you.

ran46

Jul 11, 2018
The game saves and loads just fine; otherwise this would be filled with similar complains. Most likely you have a permissions issue, probably allocated the game folder somewhere it cannot save cause it has no permissions of writing. Just move the game root folder to some hierarchy under C:/Users/"YourUsername"/... or a secondary hard drive where windows is not installed.

Next time instead of making false accusations, ask for help, we are here for you.
Sorry, I wrote the previous reply in a moment of frustration and regret its confrontational tone. The game is pretty entertaining and I appreciate you taking the time to address my issue. I apologize for being rude and appreciate your help thus far. I still have the problem with saving, but i'll try some more troubleshooting. Again, I shouldn't have popped off like that and I am extremely sorry. Thanks for the help and best of luck.

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Sorry, I wrote the previous reply in a moment of frustration and regret its confrontational tone. The game is pretty entertaining and I appreciate you taking the time to address my issue. I apologize for being rude and appreciate your help thus far. I still have the problem with saving, but i'll try some more troubleshooting. Again, I shouldn't have popped off like that and I am extremely sorry. Thanks for the help and best of luck.
Apology accepted, dont worry, we all have bad days ;)

Ic399

Aug 9, 2017
I cant get the save and load functionality to work on my Mac. I've tried setting the permissions to 777, I've moved the location of the game to the root of my home directory and the documents folder.

I click the save button and nothing happens. Further, trying to import saves from the Saves folder doesnt work either. :(

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I cant get the save and load functionality to work on my Mac. I've tried setting the permissions to 777, I've moved the location of the game to the root of my home directory and the documents folder.

I click the save button and nothing happens. Further, trying to import saves from the Saves folder doesnt work either. :(
Hmmmm... that's bad. We'll take a look into it; thanks for the feedback!

Crisofilax

May 20, 2019
Same problem here, can't save. First time I try this game. I believe some dumb thing from my part but I see is a common problem. Cool game anyway.

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I use Win 8.1
That is very weird indeed in a Windows and by no means a common issue, so please give us more feedback if you make any progress.

As stated before, the only issue that comes to mind when it comes to a windows platform is lack of permissions; so make sure the game is installed either in a hard drive that has no windows on it or, if it does have it, under the User/'yourUsername'/Documents hierarchy.

3.90 star(s) 33 Votes