AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Why so low amount of supporters?
Really great game
Thank you! I dont know, probably due to bad marketing, we are both kind of those sneaky nerds that like to close themselves in a room with no lights on and work for 12h on something they love and then never sell it XD.

We hope to change that when the product is finished and we have something really polished and with many paths and scenes and content for everyone to enjoy. Its not a far future anymore so we might aswell get it done then try and get it more known.

invix345

May 12, 2019
coppution save up to day 10 i like to be dacer the 11 i f now one got a coppution on the 10th

my fies is good so i would like to be band

Last edited:

invix345

May 12, 2019
how do you get the bank job mission all i got was scantary how do you start bank job

Last edited:

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I can't get it to play. Get a UnityPlayer.dll error.

Tried installing 2 different versions of unity and nothing. Too much hassle.
You dont need Unity to play Unity games. Unity is the Engine to make them but the games that come out of it should be playable without it; much like Renpy.

r34X

Jan 2, 2019
You dont need Unity to play Unity games. Unity is the Engine to make them but the games that come out of it should be playable without it; much like Renpy.
I downloaded the Mega file and get errors running it so rip I guess, looks like a cool game at least

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
play new version 0.15 PLEASE
It's availability is on the patron member tier, not for public yet. However it shouldn't even be 0.15 given the news on beWilder's page stating the release is targeted more for technicalities than increased content thus it should be as 0.14.1 or 0.14a

3.90 star(s) 33 Votes