Donor
Aug 5, 2018
0.15.0 Patch Notes

- Technical information

⦁ Version: 0.15.0
⦁ Weight: 3.15 GB
⦁ Weight Packed: 2.26 GB

- Content

⦁ Added a whole new day to the gameplay for another chance to put Nat through the ringer and rile up New York City some more! That makes the time frame reach up until the end of Day 16 After Infection.

⦁ Added 3 full new scenes, including 1 scene for Good Nat exclusively, and 1 scene with variants for Good and Corrupt Natashas. Unfortunately that means only one scene for Bad Nat in this version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mega

Gdrive

Have Fun

Last edited:

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Is this animated yet?
Yes! Since two days ago (that the same question was asked for the first time in years) ive done nothing but animate it fully from scene 1 to latest release, phew finally.

Is there win32 version?
Ive stopped making 32bits versions cause no patrons needed them but if theres more people interested we surely will do them.

• Wow
Reactions: Pogo123

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I have to say I rather enjoyed the Natasha and Catwoman pool scene well worth it for that. I'm hoping we will see Lara Croft show up at some point that's what I'm most hyped for.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Yes! Since two days ago (that the same question was asked for the first time in years) ive done nothing but animate it fully from scene 1 to latest release, phew finally.

Ive stopped making 32bits versions cause no patrons needed them but if theres more people interested we surely will do them.
Wow! Respect for that never saw a dev that dedicated and with so much time and energy that he updated his hold game from the ground up! Big thumbs up for that! If I had the money I would even consider to support you with such an amazing attitude!

keep it up!

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
So it's fully animated?
The tags and change log don't reflect this...
Cause its a pirate protected version sadly :p

(I wanted to let the joke roll but now i fear someone will come and give us money expecting to find an animated version... thats not the case, this is just a joke. As much as i'd enjoy seeing most ofyou supporting the project i dont want to accomplish it due to a misunderstanding)

The scenes are not animated, no, it was never meant to happen for this project but we have it in consideration for our future project. We are evaluating how we do it since its fair to say our current gear wont be able to handle the additional work, but we are handy and we are looking at rendering alternatives already with promising results.

God3333

Mar 9, 2019
Cause its a pirate protected version sadly :p

(I wanted to let the joke roll but now i fear someone will come and give us money expecting to find an animated version... thats not the case, this is just a joke. As much as i'd enjoy seeing most ofyou supporting the project i dont want to accomplish it due to a misunderstanding)

The scenes are not animated, no, it was never meant to happen for this project but we have it in consideration for our future project. We are evaluating how we do it since its fair to say our current gear wont be able to handle the additional work, but we are handy and we are looking at rendering alternatives already with promising results.
Oh, okay.

I'll be looking forward to these future projects.

Good luck.

Reactions: AgentsOfHeels

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
I really like the game and the plot, but this without a walkthrough it's a complete nightmare. Can anyone tell me if the last scene of Nat's corrupted path is the one with Catwoman in pool table? Because to be honest I can't seem to do anything after that and there's not updated walkthrough to make sure if I'm missing something.

Reactions: game_dreamer

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
I really like the game and the plot, but this without a walkthrough it's a complete nightmare. Can anyone tell me if the last scene of Nat's corrupted path is the one with Catwoman in pool table? Because to be honest I can't seem to do anything after that and there's not updated walkthrough to make sure if I'm missing something.
Actually, also on both saves I have (Corrupted and Bad Nat) after day 13th there's absolutly nothing to do story wise. Anyone else having the same issue?

3.90 star(s) 33 Votes