AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Mission 1 is the bank, right? From the beginning:
- I unlocked Corruption 1
- On the interrogation scene, my choices were "Have some fun", "Finish what I started", and "Regain control".
- By that point I already had over 10 Agility, so I nailed the landing.

I'm sending two of the save files I used. SaveSlot97 is at the evening of Day 6, and SaveSlot96 is at the evening of Day 7.
Alright, thank you very much ! :)

Reactions: J0J0_s1n1st4r

AnonymousUser50

Mar 17, 2019
Why can't I play this game? Whenever I try to open it after I install it it says this app can't be opened. Yes I have downloaded the right one for my device... Please help

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Why can't I play this game? Whenever I try to open it after I install it it says this app can't be opened. Yes I have downloaded the right one for my device... Please help
I assume that's on a Catalina OS, if that's the case it's a pretty common issue, not just with us but with any "untrusted" app developer you encounter. I'd recommend keeping this solution in hand if it works.

Re-Quoting:

"Problem is specifically with the guardian system that won't let un-noterized applications run on Catalina. The solution is to Chmod -R 777 "/appdirectory/" from the terminal as the application did not have the executable flag set. Example: chmod -R 777 ~/Desktop/AoH_014_Mac After this guardian catches it and control clicking on the app lets it be opened." Then you've got to CONTROL+Click (not double click like normal).

AnonymousUser50

Mar 17, 2019
I assume that's on a Catalina OS, if that's the case it's a pretty common issue, not just with us but with any "untrusted" app developer you encounter. I'd recommend keeping this solution in hand if it works.

Re-Quoting:

"Problem is specifically with the guardian system that won't let un-noterized applications run on Catalina. The solution is to Chmod -R 777 "/appdirectory/" from the terminal as the application did not have the executable flag set. Example: chmod -R 777 ~/Desktop/AoH_014_Mac After this guardian catches it and control clicking on the app lets it be opened." Then you've got to CONTROL+Click (not double click like normal).
I'm sorry I don't know my way around a laptop pretty new to this. Could you tell me what to do step by step? Where to go and all that.

AnonymousUser50

Mar 17, 2019

Re-Quoting:

I tried to do it but failed..

shady31

May 31, 2017
Mac OS Catalina no error I followed the directions of agents with the terminal and it didn't work it said no such file or directory
1) Open the Terminal application
2) In the Terminal, type in the following (note the space at the end): chmod -R a+x
3) Drag the .app file from the Finder to the Terminal. It should now look like chmod -R a+x path_to_your_app
4) Press Enter to run the command.
5) Back in the Finder, hold the option key and right click the .app file, then click "Open".

AnonymousUser50

Mar 17, 2019
2) In the Terminal, type in the following (note the space at the end): chmod -R a+x
3) Drag the .app file from the Finder to the Terminal. It should now look like chmod -R a+x path_to_your_app
5) Back in the Finder, hold the option key and right click the .app file, then click "Open".
Hey, it's working!! It worked. Thank you so much!

Reactions: shady31

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Thanks for for translating it for everyone; i dont have a mac myself and im quite used to working with code so i didnt honstly know how to make it any easier :)

Reactions: shady31

NoBrainTrust

Jun 16, 2017
Isn't this game at the v0.16 for like half a year? And now it is hinted that v0.17 will be out soon. So based on that "amazeball"-speed the game will finish in ~40 years ?

Reactions: game_dreamer

shady31

May 31, 2017
Isn't this game at the v0.16 for like half a year? And now it is hinted that v0.17 will be out soon. So based on that "amazeball"-speed the game will finish in ~40 years ?
0.16 came out 2 months ago, and release schedule is about every 2 months. Dev has also said the story is getting close to the end.
It's exactly every 2 months in fact. They alternate between this and Noemi's Toscana Rebirth. So they have a release every single month...

Reactions: AgentsOfHeels

Tetaris

Jun 14, 2017
0.16 came out 2 months ago, and release schedule is about every 2 months. Dev has also said the story is getting close to the end.
Feels like longer...

Also, story close to the end-At 0.16/17?

Alright, now I am curious as to what happens after they finish it...
Does it jump from 0.2 to 1.0?

Does it remain and they work on other scenes and make the game a tad bit more expansive in options of what you can do in your free time?

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
Is there any possible add scene replay and name save slot function ??
Nah.............. probably never....

3.90 star(s) 33 Votes