AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
First time playing it and really enjoyed it. I find the story really nice and the writting very good, the scene with Kate's suspencion is both sexy and funny for example, and I don't think that's easy to achieve... The only things I'm missing is an explenation of the worm's stats, I gain independence for example but what that means I don't know and a way to skip through scenes that I've already watched.

Also, I've read something about a footjob, I missed that. I guess there are more than one paths and that's another plus of this game.
You are absolutely right! An in-game explanation about the stats is mandatory, thanks for pointing it out, I don't know how I have missed that... :$

There are multiple paths but they just start to be clear. Is more likely that you've taken your time progressing with the story and are a few days behind on it; which is good, means the game is spreading nicely and can work once it is completed and doesn't have a play-time restriction.

Reactions: Viatovic

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
One thing that baffled me in the last update... well, the only thing...
It's that two of the subplots didn't get some spotlight.
I'm talking about the "fan" in the metro and Romanova's partner, you know who, the one we are teasing...

I don't mean that they should have gotten a scene... but a simple render or interaction when Nat does some of her activities would have been great.

HappyNuts

Sep 6, 2016
@AgentsOfHeels i read on your patreon page, that you start with a new project with some other guys. So we get some infos from you? Did that mean, we need to wait for new and more content longer like 2-3 months? I hope not. Hopefully you push this game more now. I mean the game needs your focus, because it has so much potential.

Reactions: MrJ

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
@AgentsOfHeels i read on your patreon page, that you start with a new project with some other guys. So we get some infos from you? Did that mean, we need to wait for new and more content longer like 2-3 months? I hope not. Hopefully you push this game more now. I mean the game needs your focus, because it has so much potential.
Naaaaw ! Not leaving AoH to the side any time soon; I love Nat as much as you guys :) Ill do my best to have a version ready for january, dont worry.

@Viatovic You're right. Its hard for me to follow everything thats open to the player atm but this is just a lame excuse; I should focus on that on next patches.

Kristof29

Aug 6, 2016
Naaaaw ! Not leaving AoH to the side any time soon; I love Nat as much as you guys :) Ill do my best to have a version ready for january, dont worry.

@Viatovic You're right. Its hard for me to follow everything thats open to the player atm but this is just a lame excuse; I should focus on that on next patches.
Dont forgets to take regular breaks. Dont forget to celebrate the holidays either. :)

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Dont forgets to take regular breaks. Dont forget to celebrate the holidays either. :)
Can't promise anything but thanks :D. Got a pretty tight schedule for the holidays but it does include 3 days off. Doesn't sound like much but it gets me to see the family l. I appreciate the thought tho ;)

@malevulo There's 4 pictures with tentacles in the whole game all of them during transformation 1 and only time. If youve seen it youre in thr clear ;)

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
(This review has been moved to the review section above, for this thread)

Last edited:
Reactions: AgentsOfHeels

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Well I played/read through this one and it was highly creative going with a more comic book vibe... And I did love the way choices were visually presented and how the story truly played out based on the choice you made... The visuals were stunning and the artistry shined...

Only issue I saw with visuals, was how when it was dark outside, some of the location choices appeared as daytime when it was actually night time... May want to make night time versions of all those events (i.e. swimming, stretching, running in the park, etc.) in order to keep the continuity in check...

As to the script, I did enjoy the story for the most part (except for the tentacle killing your lover scene, I was very turned off by killing someone while having sex with them, and the scene with the foot fetish followed by killing the prisoner scene, both felt extremely sadist)... The only issue I had with the writing it's self, is that it was full of minor broken English (probably from how it was translated and interpreted), spelling errors, misused words, and grammar errors... But it wasn't terrible, as I could still get the points that the author was trying to portray, and I sorta figured out what words were really intended, even when the word was wrong for the context it was being used in... I did get a S&M vibe from the author since it played out in several scenes... Even though it did walk a fine line, not always seeming to be consensual...

I can see that this story is wanting to push towards themes of dark story telling, not your normal erotic corruption story, but actual Evil type corruption, which for me is a bit disturbing... It's one thing to read a horror story, but a horror story where sex is used to kill and destroy in horrible and sadistic ways, or at least keeps pushing in that direction, I don't find that interesting or fun to read...

This visual novel/comic is more of a niche type story, made for a smell sect of people into dark erotica... So reader beware, if that is not your thing, you may wanna avoid this one... It's not complete yet, but it has enough so far to know full well what direction/s the author/s are intending to take the story... Will it have a happy ending or not? Who knows at this point, have to wait and see... Me personally, I will NOT follow up on this one as it's not something I like reading about... Even though the visuals are fantastic and creative, the darkness of the plot is NOT something I wanna be reading, since you are playing a protagonist that is perpetrating that sort of darkness...
First of all, a big thank you for taking the time to write such an extensive review covering that much of the game, and another big thanks for playing it through before doing so if you really didn't like where the story was heading; I really appreciate it.

Starting with the main problem, the dark path: you're not wrong, I guess; it's a dark story. It's story is somewhat based off the movie series called Species but differs from it in the respect that you may not want to follow the dark path. Not saying there's not gonna be any more killing; but there's not gonna be any more 'dark killing' if you will. The footjob scene was not forced at all,if you followed that path you knew where you were after and yet you followed it anyway... I'd say you have some S&M vibe on yourself too... just kidding :p. Main point being, don't worry, won't be pushing anyone into following a killing innocents like crazy path. That said, and as I always said it, this is a thriller-action story with sex, not a sex story with action... so there will be much more action and killing bad guys coming our way.

Regarding english... well, it's not even a translate issue... it's just a "I can't do it better issue". I've studied english for quite a bit but still it is not my main language. I'm sure I'll be getting better and better but I'm afraid that until I can hire a native english speaker to write / spellcheck for me there's not much I can do.

Regarding night scenes; yes, you're right. It's a matter of filling the gaps actually. I try to advance with the story at the same time I do some additional scenes so depending on what I'm working on some timeframes have gotten more stuff and some have gotten less. I'll work on additional spare time scenes when I get time for it.

Again, thanks for such an extensive review, I do hope you give this another chance before dumping it in the "the author has some unsolved child issues" pile :D

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Starting with the main problem, the dark path: you're not wrong, I guess; it's a dark story. It's story is somewhat based off the movie series called Species but differs from it in the respect that you may not want to follow the dark path. Not saying there's not gonna be any more killing; but there's not gonna be any more 'dark killing' if you will. The footjob scene was not forced at all,if you followed that path you knew where you were after and yet you followed it anyway... I'd say you have some S&M vibe on yourself too... just kidding :p. Main point being, don't worry, won't be pushing anyone into following a killing innocents like crazy path. That said, and as I always said it, this is a thriller-action story with sex, not a sex story with action... so there will be much more action and killing bad guys coming our way.:D
I actually went down both paths in the foot fetish scene to see where the story was going... I typically like to see as much content as possible when going through visual novels/games, especially if I plan to give a review on it... That doesn't mean I saw every little bit of the game, as that would require more play throughs of the game then I was willing to do... The action scenes were very well drawn, and the script during those moments did try to portray a feeling of being in the action, even through sometimes I had a slightly hard time following it, especially in the intro car scenes, but you got the point across alright...

As to S&M, I don't believe in the pain aspect of S&M (for me it's a turn off - pain and pleasure should not mix IMO), but the fantasy/rp aspect I don't mind (even if it's not a fetish of mine at all)...

Dark themes are not my thing when it comes to erotic visual novels, and it's not even the sex thing (that is usually just icing on the cake for me)... I'm more into vn's that lean more towards romance, but with a lot of depth... But when I try out most vn's, i go into them with an open mind to see where the authors take the reader, before I just give up on them and call it a day...

Last edited:

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
@Zippity I don't like pain in sex either; nor raping... but I do enjoy some consensual pain (50 shades but less gay) and pushing the boundaries of what's moraly acceptable for a character... but accepting it.

Btw, now that I think about it and I don't know how it didn't ocur to me before... You'll be glad to know that the project I'm working on right now aside AoH is not dark at all and written by a native english speaker. Can't say much about it until I make it official in patreon but hey, all your issues with this one should be solved there still keeping the artist ;)

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Is there some kind of walkthrough? I'm not sure if I'm missing some scene because I see there are a lot of choices and I don't have any idea of what they influence :)

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Ok this should be all there is, I was hoping for more hot content like the club part with the bad guy and the general but found nothing linked to that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
@Mwanted I will develop that too but the last update was about Mission1 which had quite a lot of content for me to do already. I could manage to do 2 additional scenes with kate aside from that but it was already the biggest update so far in terms of content.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
It is a game that stars a vaguely russian superspy who enjoys peeping on neighbors fucking in the yard and occasionally kills people with tentacles while orgasming.

:angel:

eeee

Aug 12, 2016
It is a game that stars a vaguely russian superspy who enjoys peeping on neighbors fucking in the yard and occasionally kills people with tentacles while orgasming.

:angel:
i probably should've phrased my question better but whats the deal with the release date of the next version?

3.90 star(s) 33 Votes