BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Another bum scene :love: Thanks a lot guys, I loved it especially some of her inner thoughts, while she lost control.
You're welcome. Didn't feel right ending it where we left it, so we pushed in one more. Happy endings for him at least. Also happy for us that it was enjoyible so.

Still waiting for Lara Croft
good luck on that one
Yeah, I wouldn't be waiting if I were you. She's not going to be in this game after all, she's still caught up in Mexico. Originally she was meant to have a tie in with the end game and make an appearance based on what goes on with the other stuff we have for her, but we never got time to finish it by Mission #3, so it can't happen. Lara will have to wait for more AoH branch games or make a suitable appearence in other branches she fits in when we make them. Sorry about that.

Good game enjoyed it. Good renders.
Not a huge fan of the comic book panel transition things and the UI isn't my fav but these are fairly minor.
Will the game ever be ported to renpy? Seems like it could fix a lot of smaller issues.
Also wish the characters were more vocal during sex scenes (mostly Natasha) as opposed to hearing tons and tons of her inner thoughts. It's too wordy, often times to it's own detriment especially when the font size changes based on how much is said. Even just moaning or vocalizing some of her thoughts out loud would be great instead of the essay of thoughts.

Thanks for the game and all your work though, will be watching and supporting!
Cheers. Thank you for the kind words indeed.

Sorry the comic book style isn't to your liking, but hey, at least some people are trying to mix it up and experiment, eh? I don't think it'll stay for future games though, at least not the way it currently is without some refinement (the font size changing included), but perhaps simpler is better in the future. We'll see when the time comes.

The game will not get an official Ren'py port from us, no, can't speak for the unofficial creatives that come around these parts. It's simply not a good use of our production time to do such a large undertaking when we're close to the finish anyway. Better spent on more scene, big action, hot sex and then the next game to come. I think we can get a sizible majority on that bandwagon.

Writing is my strong suit, but I do admit I can go on and on sometimes. Still learning and improving after all. Personally I perfer to read about the sounds and moans rather than hear the characters say them as tropey sex dialogue/talk can be so offputting to me, but it is an area I have been putting in efforts to improve. You may notice that more in later scenes, there is a growing amount of "You.. You...*Ahhh*... You're going to tell me... *Uggh-fuck*" kind of lines cropping up. Still, the feedback is much appreciated. Keep an eye on things for a while and tell me how I'm doing down the line.

Thanks again, hope you like what you see while watching and get value for your support. That's my aim for all the fans after all. All the best.

hi what the difference between good / bad / corrupt path ?
The story and sex scene types all play out differently depending on your path, endings will vary too. The shorthand is like this:

- Good Nat: Low control by the infection. Professional, levelheaded, trying to do the job and save the city as well as Heels. Still has sex though.

- Corrupt Nat: High control by the infection. Horny, teasy, more interested in sex than work, can be used by the villains and is sumbmissive and slutty.

- Bad Nat: She controls the infection. Agressive, destructive, only cares about herself. Is very dominent in sex, and is happy to kill.

Hope that helps.

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
Cheers. Thank you for the kind words indeed.

Sorry the comic book style isn't to your liking, but hey, at least some people are trying to mix it up and experiment, eh? I don't think it'll stay for future games though, at least not the way it currently is without some refinement (the font size changing included), but perhaps simpler is better in the future. We'll see when the time comes.

The game will not get an official Ren'py port from us, no, can't speak for the unofficial creatives that come around these parts. It's simply not a good use of our production time to do such a large undertaking when we're close to the finish anyway. Better spent on more scene, big action, hot sex and then the next game to come. I think we can get a sizible majority on that bandwagon.

Writing is my strong suit, but I do admit I can go on and on sometimes. Still learning and improving after all. Personally I perfer to read about the sounds and moans rather than hear the characters say them as tropey sex dialogue/talk can be so offputting to me, but it is an area I have been putting in efforts to improve. You may notice that more in later scenes, there is a growing amount of "You.. You...*Ahhh*... You're going to tell me... *Uggh-fuck*" kind of lines cropping up. Still, the feedback is much appreciated. Keep an eye on things for a while and tell me how I'm doing down the line.

Thanks again, hope you like what you see while watching and get value for your support. That's my aim for all the fans after all. All the best.
Thank you for your detailed and thoughtful response. Not used to it from most devs lol.

I understand and agree with your response on the renpy port. Makes more sense to put your time and effort into actual content. Hopefully someone does undertake a renpy port at some point.

As for the writing, I actually enjoy and am eternally grateful that it's properly written and not 'Engrish" and/or as you say only the typical sex talk tropes. I think a little though wouldn't hurt. Even if it means some of the things she is thinking are vocalized exactly as she thinks it but is out loud. I also have noticed there is a lot more dialogue during sex in the later scenes. I think what spurred me to write this original comment was the cat pool gangbang scene. Probably my favorite scene thus far but once the action really starts (after getting eaten out and once they start actual penetration) she doesn't say a single word until it's over. I just feel like it could benefit from a little more talking. Similar to the club corruption scene in the glass elevator thing. Might have been a few words said but the entire scene is mostly her thinking. I have noticed however as you mentioned it's changing like the pool party scene and also when she's home with the neighbour discussing Kate. Despite both those scenes having her doing more taunting then pleasurable dirty talk it still felt a little more enjoyable. I hope we can get a gangbang scene for Cat similar to the pool one for Natasha.

Either way thanks again for the game and the work you do. The renders/models are a breath of fresh air compared to seeing the same recycled ones all the time and the writing is definitely in the higher tier. Will definitely be following your work and future projects. Hopefully you can look to renpy for future games :D

Cheers!

Pdiant

Apr 3, 2019
Hi Bewilder . I'm currently playing with this version of your super-hyper-mega-dopey game : Agent_of_Heels_WIN_022
and I run into what's probably a minor bug: during the questioning of the Maeda's goon you can choose 2 approaches:sexy\ flirty & aggressive ; well, the latter has a small problem, at a certain point you can't go any further with the dialogue, no matter what you do (fast forward, press enter, reload...) . The scene always halts.

Dracis3D

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
when we're close to the finish anyway
How many more updates do you plan? I promised to write a walkthrough, which will probably be a guide to on the key decision points and how to get a nice progression of scenes. Last playthrough you could get the side content and made content out of sync (more slutty in side content!)

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Thank you for your detailed and thoughtful response. Not used to it from most devs lol.

I understand and agree with your response on the renpy port. Makes more sense to put your time and effort into actual content. Hopefully someone does undertake a renpy port at some point.

As for the writing, I actually enjoy and am eternally grateful that it's properly written and not 'Engrish" and/or as you say only the typical sex talk tropes. I think a little though wouldn't hurt. Even if it means some of the things she is thinking are vocalized exactly as she thinks it but is out loud. I also have noticed there is a lot more dialogue during sex in the later scenes. I think what spurred me to write this original comment was the cat pool gangbang scene. Probably my favorite scene thus far but once the action really starts (after getting eaten out and once they start actual penetration) she doesn't say a single word until it's over. I just feel like it could benefit from a little more talking. Similar to the club corruption scene in the glass elevator thing. Might have been a few words said but the entire scene is mostly her thinking. I have noticed however as you mentioned it's changing like the pool party scene and also when she's home with the neighbour discussing Kate. Despite both those scenes having her doing more taunting then pleasurable dirty talk it still felt a little more enjoyable. I hope we can get a gangbang scene for Cat similar to the pool one for Natasha.

Either way thanks again for the game and the work you do. The renders/models are a breath of fresh air compared to seeing the same recycled ones all the time and the writing is definitely in the higher tier. Will definitely be following your work and future projects. Hopefully you can look to renpy for future games :D

Cheers!
And thank you for the thank you. We try not to brag much, but we dare say we'd like to think we're not like most devs, and are a little better. Which devs don't though? Why get in the field if you want to be average about it, huh?

Cheers about the writing. It helps in not making it "Engrish"y that I only speak English I'd imagine, and what with me being of the gabby nationality I am, I can use a lot of it. I often talk too much. Fair critique about the gangbang scene and the glassroom at the club, noted and thought about indeed.

Don't hold out on the hopes of a Cat gangbang scene however, sorry to say we're already in the end game run as of this version, so that's a missed opportunity. It'll have to wait until she comes back in another game fitting her, or an AoH brance sequal. The real burning question is when could that be...? Well, we'll see, we'll be keeping our options open for a while anyways.

(Pro Tip: If you have some money and some eager friend, you could lay out a diamond necklace under a box and string, then have everyoe wait around in the bushes. You'll nab her eventually, she can't resist the glittery jewels, she can't!)

Anyway, cheers again, especially for the compliments about the models and writting. Does us good to know people like it and the effort that goes into them. Here's to making more follow-worthy work and future projects!

how big is the mind control in this
Starts off pretty big, becomes more subtle, gets mostly forgotten about, revived and re-integrated again towards the end. Honestly, we could have done a better job of it, but over the years and the team make-up changing, it got a bit lost/overlooked and wasn't made the most of. Other things we hit better. It's one of the things I take away from the game as a learning experience/example for the future anyway.

How well it's implemented overall and enjoyable from a fetish point of view though, I guess somebody who's experienced it as a player only and is into that element more will have to be the judge I'm afraid.

Hi Bewilder . I'm currently playing with this version of your super-hyper-mega-dopey game : Agent_of_Heels_WIN_022
and I run into what's probably a minor bug: during the questioning of the Maeda's goon you can choose 2 approaches:sexy\ flirty & aggressive ; well, the latter has a small problem, at a certain point you can't go any further with the dialogue, no matter what you do (fast forward, press enter, reload...) . The scene always halts.
Hrmm... Odd. First time we're hearing this, but I'll have it looked into all the same. Thanks for the report, I'll see what can be done about it. It's an important and sexily intense scene so we don't want it being missed.

How many more updates do you plan? I promised to write a walkthrough, which will probably be a guide to on the key decision points and how to get a nice progression of scenes. Last playthrough you could get the side content and made content out of sync (more slutty in side content!)
Hard to say exactly, but my best estimate is that it'll need another 4-5 updates, plus whatevert it takes us to cover ending outros, try whip the gameplay sections into better shape and / or scrap parts of it, and overall polish things. That's what it'll likely need for a proper shape up to a v1.0 at least. That said, the patience for that amount of updating on this game varies among the team, so how much of it will be actually covered and to what extent beyond the final content is yet to be seen.

Hope it helps, and sorry it's not more of a solid answer.

Reactions: gabich69

BobNeesonGib

Jun 18, 2021
Starts off pretty big, becomes more subtle, gets mostly forgotten about, revived and re-integrated again towards the end. Honestly, we could have done a better job of it, but over the years and the team make-up changing, it got a bit lost/overlooked and wasn't made the most of. Other things we hit better. It's one of the things I take away from the game as a learning experience/example for the future anyway.

How well it's implemented overall and enjoyable from a fetish point of view though, I guess somebody who's experienced it as a player only and is into that element more will have to be the judge I'm afraid.
thanks!

iamarahul

May 21, 2021
Damn the female protag is so fuckin sexy. And that tight black leather suit is just cherry on top. Plz add some slutty bimbos to the game and more male domination

Dracis3D

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
There hasn't been one for over 1.5 years.
I'll re-do the walkthrough when it is completed. This is based on the 3rd August post and I reckon they will need to re-structure the game slightly. For example maybe let you do one type of activity (swimming/jogging etc) per day, or certain types at certain times of the day.

If I knew the existing game content had no chance of re-structuring I would write it. Mainly as all I would need to do is update it.

Reactions: iscokeit
3.90 star(s) 33 Votes