Gerson876

Jun 26, 2020
buddy i am new can you recommend some good games
Well what kind of game are you expecting? If you want female protagonist games like this one you can either search it in the search box (it will show you the recommendation threads) or you filter the female protagonist games from latest updates to see all games.
In latest updates you can filter the games based on what type of content you want to see.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
please upload for 32 bit windows
I find it difficult to imagine that the devs would make a version specifically for the three people in the world who still use 32-bit Windows, especially since it's a game built in unity which hasn't supported 32-bit operating systems in like five years.

Reactions: AgentsOfHeels

strangerboy

Sep 18, 2020
I find it difficult to imagine that the devs would make a version specifically for the three people in the world who still use 32-bit Windows, especially since it's a game built in unity which hasn't supported 32-bit operating systems in like five years.
i have played 100 of games but all has both 32 and 64 bit version except this one

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
i have played 100 of games but all has both 32 and 64 bit version except this one
32 bit operating systems have long since been widely replaced in consumer grade systems. The vast, vast majority of modern prebuilt systems are 64-bit, and no sane person building their own PC would opt for a 32-bit OS over a 64-bit OS unless they're building said system for a specific project or something. It is not unexpected that a modern developer working on a game in Unity would choose not to provide a 32-bit version of the game, as the number of people that would use it is so small as to be negligible. Would it be a nice bonus? Sure, for those few people who'd actually use it. But it's not something that the devs could reasonably be expected to put time and work into.

Reactions: pavlogrk

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
It is not the same exact type (there is no "superhero" element, and no "hidden mistery" story), but you can try with "Project Myriam", or to have a superhero element, you could try the Combine games, Alona and "The Green Shadow", you can find all of these here.
However, Combine's games are old and made with RPGM, so, do not expect the same full screen and "just click" approach.
For a similar type of interaction, "Project Myriam", and in general Ren'py based games, are more advisable - in general, Ren'py games come with both a 64 bit and a 32 bit version of the game, it is built by default by Ren'py.

strangerboy

Sep 18, 2020
b
It is not the same exact type (there is no "superhero" element, and no "hidden mistery" story), but you can try with "Project Myriam", or to have a superhero element, you could try the Combine games, Alona and "The Green Shadow", you can find all of these here.
However, Combine's games are old and made with RPGM, so, do not expect the same full screen and "just click" approach.
For a similar type of interaction, "Project Myriam", and in general Ren'py based games, are more advisable - in general, Ren'py games come with both a 64 bit and a 32 bit version of the game, it is built by default by Ren'py.
bro can u suggest me some good non rpgm games

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
i hope there will be a wise person porting to renpy version and android port. Cos in this day and age people spend more time with smartphones than PC/laptop. Thanks

3.90 star(s) 33 Votes