Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
there isn t assets file in the folder
File / Load folder and you have to load the folder with the resource files, if I remember correctly.
There are no direct assets / picture files like in the rpgmaker or renpy instead unity has these resource files.

Search for a data folder and for files with .resS or .resource extension.
Name will be like Sharedassets.

Last edited:

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
facing crashes when i try to use assetstudio for extracting the archive (i finished the game long ago, and I didn't found my old save... so I can't get all the scenes...).
Any body have a save with the game completed ?

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
some scenes, like the ones on the yatch, or the ones with Catwoman at pooling table seems absent from the gallery.

Also, after that event, the game don't seems to progress anymore...

Reactions: game_dreamer
Feb 12, 2021
hello dev no cat in heels ?

no scenes with tentacles ?
AGREED!!! how are u gonna have a game w/the word "heels" in the title, n not show the MC, or other hot girls, in heels? n has the 'tentacle' tag, but after doing a thread search 4 it, there's no real tentacle penetration/oviposition/all the way thru?? :cry:

Reactions: f9account

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Fair question. Actually, Mega, MixDrop and UploadHaven are each 3.34 GB. Only Anonfiles is 1/4 GB larger in size. Still an interesting question.
Anonfiles just sorta... does that. I dunno the actual reason, but anonfiles inflates archive filesizes a bit. I don't think it's anything heinous, since it happens to pretty much every file I've seen there and the files have always been the same size once the archive is unpacked afaik, but idk.

greenballoon

Dec 6, 2022
Anonfiles just sorta... does that. I dunno the actual reason, but anonfiles inflates archive filesizes a bit. I don't think it's anything heinous, since it happens to pretty much every file I've seen there and the files have always been the same size once the archive is unpacked afaik, but idk.
I hope this is true, thank you for taking the care to relate your own experience. This site is usually pretty good with safety, so I just don't want anyone to get hurt if possible. Thanks for the quick response, hopefully other can respond and confirm

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Fair question. Actually, Mega, MixDrop and UploadHaven are each 3.34 GB. Only Anonfiles is 1/4 GB larger in size. Still an interesting question.
Rumor is that anonfiles is compromised and placing additions into every file.

Not spyware per se, but identifiers, possibly for law enforcement.

I wouldn't use it.

marine33221

Aug 5, 2017
One of the more disappointing games of the past decade unfortunately. Started off really strong, then the dev opted to split their time on two separate projects and turning the balance of images/writing to text walls with fewer images more and more often. Its just so sad how theres only a handful of scenes that get added over the course of a year every year. I miss the original premise and the significant updates that happened on a regular basis.

3.90 star(s) 33 Votes