AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
@eeee The deal is that im producing 2 projects atm full speed. I'm on full-time work for AoH for the time being and I plan on releasing an update this month even if it is shorter than usual (I expect i'll be able to produce as much as usual, but just in case).

There's people who's Romanov took a bad turn last release so I have to progress on that. I plan on adding too a reward scene for people who followed a pure path on last release and a couple of 'additional' scenes for raiders (exclusive version that is); hopefully adding a new planned feature that enables more decisions ingame. Then release and back to my other project.

It's getting pretty intense but is going well ;)

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Is this available? I don't see a post about it...
As much as I'd love every single pirate in here going there and paying for the post I'm not gonna be a dick and be the better man. This is the 0.5 ExclusiveVersion from November which somebody already shared around here. It just has the additional H&V Artwork.

0.6 is still WiP planned to be out this month.

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
@UncleVT Well that was quick... somebody can't keep a secret!

For real though, thanks for sharing that here and helping us get the message out. Hope you're all as pumped up as we are for this!

Reactions: eeee and UncleVT

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
While we are waiting for a good samaritan... I replayed the game.
And man, there were a lot of things I hadn't played before.

One question @AgentsOfHeels, you can go shopping with Kate, but there is a difference in the event if you have the level 1 of corruption?
Now I got one save with the 10+ agility and one without it...

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
While we are waiting for a good samaritan... I replayed the game.
And man, there were a lot of things I hadn't played before.

One question @AgentsOfHeels, you can go shopping with Kate, but there is a difference in the event if you have the level 1 of corruption?
Now I got one save with the 10+ agility and one without it...
Well yeah, difference is you don't get to see that scene at all. You get instead a pool scene with kate, maluk and his girlfriend.

Reactions: Viatovic

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Well yeah, difference is you don't get to see that scene at all. You get instead a pool scene with kate, maluk and his girlfriend.
Ok, in that run I got both... so everything is fine.
BTW, just a question about the new update... the tension between the General and Nat is gonna get a scene?
In the corruption path he already talked about her "sexy fucking ass"...
I don't mean a sex scene, but if you are still building up the tease.

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Ok, in that run I got both... so everything is fine.
BTW, just a question about the new update... the tension between the General and Nat is gonna get a scene?
In the corruption path he already talked about her "sexy fucking ass"...
I don't mean a sex scene, but if you are still building up the tease.
But of course ! Why wouldn't I ? These two last versions have had a lot of focus on the main story and it's hard to add many secondary scenes to that. What I did was ask in both cases who should recieve them and in both cases Kate won. But don't worry, all will come in good time ;)

Reactions: Viatovic
3.90 star(s) 33 Votes