5.00 star(s) 11 Votes
Apr 14, 2021
Oh go ahead I'm curious
Sure thing!

After doing Nyl's videos, I made the move to H.265 encoding to save space, but there are still some lame video artifacts that come with the interpolation process, mainly more noticeable color banding. It's the sort of thing you mainly notice if you pause and inspect frames, although the sharp-eyed might notice it while playing the videos at specific parts.

Follow-on edit for comparison: The videos I originally downloaded were ~7.4 GB total, and most were 1080p 24 FPS (a few used 30 FPS or were only 720p) and typically had ~10 Mbps H.264 encoding. The package after interpolating and exporting was only ~3.5 GB total, with all animations brought up to 60 FPS, and typically have anywhere from ~2 to 6 Mbps H.265 encoding. So, over double the frames at less than half the filesize and nearly identical visual quality.

Edit: It has been brought to my attention that at least some of the zips I've been posting actually have the files inside hidden. I don't know if this was affected by that.

Last edited:

TrueHiryu

Apr 3, 2019
Just wondering to see your take on it, AgentRedGirl, but in the above pics where Anna is doing her penis enlargement pump to get bigger than Mary (found it extremely funny, btw. And glad you brought back the bush), but is there some reason why Anna calls her "Mary" and not "Mom" or something similar? I noticed it's done in AML 6 as well, when Maggie and Anna are talking about how Maggie's finally had her first time with "Mary".

Even the series name, "All my Mother's Love" was changed to "All My Roommate's Love". I'm guessing it has something to do with PH's rules about incest or whatever, but come on, it's 3D animated characters... Why do they really care?

All I wanted to know is if you could clear that up, AGL. If you already answered this or if anyone else knows, I'd be more than happy to hear the reason behind the change. Thanks in advance.

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
My 'head canon' has been that since she has two moms (well, a mom and a step-mom) she calls them by their name to differentiate. The truth is probably because of the pay sites (patreon and PH) that don't like/allow 'actual' incest even in fiction. I'm just glad that ARG is still running with the plot even if they did have to make some changes...

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes