5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Sucubus

Dec 24, 2017
no those are just little requests.We are working on two videos right now. Mandy Candy and Buck Love. We may or may not also be working on a secret project as well (though the secret project is uncomfirmed, wink Face, smirk face, ahego face, atwt face).
Oh, so they are just images?

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
I know there is a request forum, but I'm so positive it's an ARG video.There's a video where there is docking, right? I could have sworn there was a video where one of them fucks another in the dick? I thought it was in AML Part 1&2... can I can't seem to find it.

From what I can remember in the video it starts off with them watching a movie or something.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I know there is a request forum, but I'm so positive it's an ARG video.There's a video where there is docking, right? I could have sworn there was a video where one of them fucks another in the dick? I thought it was in AML Part 1&2... can I can't seem to find it.

From what I can remember in the video it starts off with them watching a movie or something.
Doe Love ABW2-6
There is no link to it on OP ... but it can be found online. Enjoy your search.

Reactions: EroPulse

Hobmat70

May 22, 2020
agentredgirl, the idea to use the concept of Jaeger pilots in "Futa Sentai Squad" is awesome, as are both episodes 1 & 2. Are you currently planning on coming out with episode 3? And are you working on this series by yourself? It seems extremely complex for any one human to work on with such great results. Even more so with the other works coming out around the same time.

agentredgirl

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
agentredgirl, the idea to use the concept of Jaeger pilots in "Futa Sentai Squad" is awesome, as are both episodes 1 & 2. Are you currently planning on coming out with episode 3? And are you working on this series by yourself? It seems extremely complex for any one human to work on with such great results. Even more so with the other works coming out around the same time.
MikaYui01HairPre.jpg

agentredgirl

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Right now I actually have 5 people that I employ full time. W2, pay taxes, quickbooks, all that fun stuff. I am even seeking and interviewing for a 4th animator to join us because I want to produce more content and faster. However, it is very hard to find animators talented and willing to work in this field.

I know there are some creators that enjoy doing things alone and are content with their pacing. I, however, did this alone for three years I am simply not fast enough at animating to produce content at the pace I want. I really want AT LEAST one full new release every month + regular game updates + a new VR futanari game idea in the works... so I am trying to build a team and studio to make sure we can accomplish all these things.

At this point, all earnings are going into bringing new team members onboard, specifically animators =)

SHORT ANSWER: I don't do alone. I have a team of 5 people. <3

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Thank you! Out of curiosity, is there any reason it isn't included in the main OP? I was able to find it elsewhere, however.
Short answer: A search of the thread shows that it was linked here in the thread at one time but no mod uploaded it and linked it in OP.

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes