5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

xeseraphim

Nov 7, 2019
ya know, I actually originally had Amanda on top for that scene then redid it at the last second... the other position was SUPER sexy but im going to have that for another animation
Would you be able to tell me what the song is? The "Let's take the long way" - I have been looking it up for a while and couldn't find it :cry:

69Spartan117

Nov 22, 2018
ya know, I actually originally had Amanda on top for that scene then redid it at the last second... the other position was SUPER sexy but im going to have that for another animation
Lowkey that scene was poggers, as was the whole video. But anything with mary is extra noice

gfdfgdgf

Dec 27, 2018
Hey guys what was the link that turns twitter safety off? It was like nwitter or something. I'm trying to find the song that plays during Amanda's daydream.

GirlCockSemen

Mar 17, 2020
sweet baby rays! Put it on all the animals when you eat them. It tastes like fresh killed animal flesh juice. Feeling blue? Put sweet baby rays inside of you! Sweet baby ray.
I know you said that you had thought about making a poop animation but one of the voice actors didn't want to do it. Any plans on making some stinky in the future?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
When the centaur with the pink hair was awkwardly taking a piss I remember Agentredgirl saying that she wanted to have her taking a shit but the VA wouldn't touch it (pun intended).
Well, I found 2 posts - one from 2 years ago and one from this year that said nope that I already posted above. Don't see any saying yup.

Also - no posts of hers referencing "shit".

Scat:
  • #2,047 - "none of my videos, not a single one, have scat in them"
  • #953 - "I do not have any interest in doing scat content"
  • #913 - fart/scat "is not something that I will do" <-- This one might be the one you might have misremembered
So, she's been consistently against scat/shit/poop content in her videos. Sorry.

agentredgirl

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
When the centaur with the pink hair was awkwardly taking a piss I remember Agentredgirl saying that she wanted to have her taking a shit but the VA wouldn't touch it (pun intended).
You're not crazy, I did consider it. But the VA was against it and I wasnt super passionate about doing it. After some thought, I decided I simply wont do poop for a variety of reasons. No kink shaming or anything... but most VA's wont do it, my partner wont do it, and im not super passionate about it, so I dont wanna push it

GirlCockSemen

Mar 17, 2020
You're not crazy, I did consider it. But the VA was against it and I wasnt super passionate about doing it. After some thought, I decided I simply wont do poop for a variety of reasons. No kink shaming or anything... but most VA's wont do it, my partner wont do it, and im not super passionate about it, so I dont wanna push it
I get that a lot of people are turned off by it, and I respect your decision not to do it.

But your animations are largely cartoonish and not based in reality.
Making a stinky would be kind of comical with how bubbly your characters are depicted.

It could be like a mommy-daughter thing with some intimate oopsie time.

v9097212

Oct 16, 2021
Put simply..........girls don't poop. They don't even fart. A girls hiney smells like potpourri..
I have even heard that centaurs don't poop or fart and that they have hineys that smell like potpourri....
Although I have also heard that AgentReds hiney smells like Sweet Baby Ray Sauce....Go figure....

GirlCockSemen

Mar 17, 2020
Put simply..........girls don't poop. They don't even fart. A girls hiney smells like potpourri..
I have even heard that centaurs don't poop or fart and that they have hineys that smell like potpourri....
Although I have also heard that AgentReds hiney smells like Sweet Baby Ray Sauce....Go figure....
Futas poop sweet and salty chocolate with the consistency of soft-serve ice cream.

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes