5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Vanhalenii

Dec 29, 2021
Animation is very hard work =) I typically work 7 days a week and generally at least 8 hours per day to make these animations happen. It takes a ton of time and effort to turn this into something that you can watch.

View attachment 1952888
Intricate work arranging the elements for movement, your work is very good and time-consuming indeed. Some just don't understand not only the time involved in creating a scene and movement within, but also the rendering time it takes to produce the animation. I for one am in awe of your work and others like Jackerman and Nyl. I hope oneday to get to this level, keep up the good work !

Sep 22, 2018
Animation is very hard work =) I typically work 7 days a week and generally at least 8 hours per day to make these animations happen. It takes a ton of time and effort to turn this into something that you can watch.

View attachment 1952888
I totally appreciate the efforts and attention to detail. If I had currency to throw at you I would... but I'm an anarchist and want nothing to do with anything that has to do with the governments of the world or their dirty currencies.

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
Oh boy, Buck Love is going to be good, and not just because there's a redhead in the thing, although that ups the rewatch value for me insanely high. I just love redheads is all, them being one of God's gifts to humanity.

mrfutafan95

Aug 14, 2017

View attachment 1952888
im impressed with what you do your amazing dont let anyone put you down or say otherwise i believe in you keep up the good work agentredgirl

agentredgirl

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Intricate work arranging the elements for movement, your work is very good and time-consuming indeed. Some just don't understand not only the time involved in creating a scene and movement within, but also the rendering time it takes to produce the animation. I for one am in awe of your work and others like Jackerman and Nyl. I hope oneday to get to this level, keep up the good work !
it really is rewarding work... and being able to work for yourself is invaluable. dont stop!

How are your helper animators doing?
Kinda a long story but one of them is working on Mommys Quest!, one has become a full time rigger for the time being, and the other one got fired (sadly) :D

It's why you are one of the best. You actually put in the time and effort. I've noticed others use pre-made assets.
thank you so much! I love doing this and I think that helps a lot. I really have a lot of fun (most of the time) making these animations so that makes it easier.

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes