5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

agentredgirl

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
It's for like 3 frames when they are talking at the door lol.
View attachment 1960220
At 58 seconds. Her right tit.

Of course for anyone who doesn't get it, I'm obviously joking, things like this are to be expected and it's only a few frames.
thats not clipping... thats called side boob. her shirt is too small for her boobs. and she isnt wearing a bra. so some of her boob is popping out (by design). like this

1659809894258.png

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
thats not clipping... thats called side boob. her shirt is too small for her boobs. and she isnt wearing a bra. so some of her boob is popping out (by design). like this

View attachment 1968971
Hooray for side boob! While I enjoyed this clip, I still can't wait to get back to more of the story and the developing lore. I realize we are still at the 'establishing characters' portion, and it will just enhance the payout when we get further, but that doesn't temper my anticipation...

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019

View attachment 1968971
I'm a straight man, I know side boob. Kinda why I noticed that tiny amount of what might be something other than clipping honestly. I dunno what it is, but her top jumps to the right on her tit.

Because I am the worlds most proffessional person, i did this on my phone with an editor, you can tell by the shine that the clothing moved mid scene. But it pops into spot. It's almost unnoticable, but I'm insane and have an eye for these things lol.
Screenshot_20220806-194320_Video Editor.jpg
Screenshot_20220806-194252_Video Editor.jpg

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I'm a straight man, I know side boob. Kinda why I noticed that tiny amount of what might be something other than clipping honestly. I dunno what it is, but her top jumps to the right on her tit.

Because I am the worlds most proffessional person, i did this on my phone with an editor, you can tell by the shine that the clothing moved mid scene. But it pops into spot. It's almost unnoticable, but I'm insane and have an eye for these things lol.
View attachment 1969588
View attachment 1969589
Oh my god. Really?

It does not clip. The character model moves, thereby showing a slightly different perspective which also then has a slightly different light reflection. It is not clipping.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jul 4, 2022

View attachment 1969588
View attachment 1969589
looks normal to me, broheim

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
Oh my god. Really?

It does not clip. The character model moves, thereby showing a slightly different perspective which also then has a slightly different light reflection. It is not clipping.
looks normal to me, broheim
Again, I just wanna say, I did this as a "Literally unwatchable" joke because of a simple thing. Here is the 2 frames in which it changes.

In the space of a frame, her shirt jumps, ever so slightly, and you can even see the difference underneath as well.
AGR 1.jpg
AGR 2.jpg

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Again, I just wanna say, I did this as a "Literally unwatchable" joke because of a simple thing. Here is the 2 frames in which it changes.

In the space of a frame, her shirt jumps, ever so slightly, and you can even see the difference underneath as well.
View attachment 1969895
View attachment 1969894
  1. You need to work on your humour, particularly to know when to drop a bad joke.
  2. You are still wrong about any clipping. The body moves - specifically the hand and forearm, this movement was also translated slightly to the upper torso, which changes where/how highlights and shadows interact.
Your continuance of this is only leaving a bad taste in my mouth about even looking at your creations because this kind of knit-picking joke doesn't reflect well and looks more like jealousy than trying to be funny.

Reactions: emgubudalabo

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
So when the roadmap says "August/September, September/October, and Winter" does that mean this year over the next year? Asking to clear up some confusion. Also, DiddlerGames, I get you think you found a flaw in the animation, but not many people go through these videos frame-by-frame looking for flaws. If they do, they need to restart the video from the beginning and watch it at regular speed like a normal human being. Just enjoy the videos as is the first time around, then go through and look for imperfections. That's all I'm saying. Have a good day.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hardcoreguy734

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
So when the roadmap says "August/September, September/October, and Winter" does that mean this year over the next year? Asking to clear up some confusion. Also, DiddlerGames, I get you think you found a flaw in the animation, but not many people go through these videos frame-by-frame looking for flaws. If they do, they need to restart the video from the beginning and watch it at regular speed like a normal human being. Just enjoy the videos as is the first time around, then go through and look for imperfections. That's all I'm saying. Have a good day.
It was a joke, as I stated multiple times.

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
DiddlerGames, thank you for the clarification. My autism makes it hard for me to get sarcasm in any form, especially on the Internet. I also take everything literally most of the time, so I apologize for my misunderstanding.
No worries, I get it with autism. Reading specific mannerisms, such as sarcasm has been well documented.

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes