5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
View attachment 2254924

THANKS! AMRL9 is around 44% completed though. Also, I don't have any other releases planned for this year. We are focused on AMRL9 and I hope to release it mid Jan =)
agentredgirl Holy monkey! The last update pic I saw (which admittedly was in this thread, and thus should be taken with a grain of salt as the updates could be wildly inaccurate) said AMRL 9 was only 15% complete. At some point after the AMRL series is completed, what do you think about a combined version encompassing all AML episodes released in sections (Episodes 1-3, 4-6 and 7-9, etc.), similar to the full combined versions of ABW Episodes 1 and 2? If it's too much work, I understand. I just thought it'd be an idea to potentially save people some room on their hard drives. Why have 22+ separate files when you could have half that with the exact same content?

Aug 21, 2021
Happy Christmas too all of us little Perverts.Here is a good question to all of us including Agentredgirl how many times did you this year 2022 had sex with a partner any gender ? mine is between 35-45 I really want to know.You don't need to answear it I wanna spice things up a little here hehe comen I am waiting for honest answers.Don't be shy just do it!

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes