5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Ruffles&Lays

Apr 1, 2024
Emmy Tinkerbean has repeated the phrase "nice balls" since her presentation to the public a few days ago, naturally referring to Mary's "huge balls", even so Emmy's balls are so nice. At certain moments she gets so excited when she sees Mary's balls, and we can notice a purple color on her balls. The famous "purple bag" of a certain former president of Brazil (sorry, not everyone will understand the joke).

Bella's sounding scene on Anna's dick is agonizing, but no less exciting... I feel a little uncomfortable, after all, the urethra of the penis seems like a very narrow area to stick something in, even so, with a little practice it seems that There's a lot of stuff in there. LOL!

I know there is a difference between "Docking" and "Sounding".
Emmy asks to practice docking on Mary's dick. I could be wrong, but I think that scene is more similar to "Sounding", after all, Emmy's penis enters directly into the urethra of Mary's penis.

If the scene were "docking", Emmy's penis would be restricted to penetrating the foreskin of Mary's penis, as in the photo below.

DOCKING
Docking.jpg

SOUNDING
Sounding.jpg

Changing the subject, the animations are increasingly perfect. It's incredible how Anna is flowing naturally and perfectly. The scene transition at 04:24 looks like I was watching a Disney cartoon. (y):eek:

Mike.Wazowski

May 10, 2021
Overall it was good. The urethral insertion and docking at the end was a welcomed change from the mundane.
I really liked the POV angles with Mary, but I wish we were able to inspect her cock more. Also, why was Mary's penis not hard during her cumshot and when she got her balls filled at the end?

View attachment 3844580
hard agree! top-notch animation and angles but.. seems like another opportunity was missed to explore Mary's cock (and foreskin) further.. same feeling with this new girl Emmy, got super excited to see she was uncut and then a bit let down when Mary didn't acknowledge it or played with it further.. also, it's about time we finally get to see an actual docking scene instead of sounding, but maybe Mary isn't the girl for it as her foreskin was cut short..

Aug 18, 2019
big day, i've been busy, sorry that i didn't post any of the new stuff, but plenty of people beat me to it, kudos

someone had mentioned the models; so i thought i'd remind you that the styles have changed - - for the most part, aesthetics are suppose to be more "realistic" (yes, i'm fully aware they are overly-endowed fictional futas) going forward, so Mary having a shorter/thicker dick is on-purpose and here to stay (it is mentioned in this video that her dick is 15in; a reminder that even if this isn't as big as shown in AMMLS1E8, it's still bigger than originally planned, in Mary's 1st profile chart, before Anna was even a character, Mary's max length was suppose to be 12.5in)

TL;DR - i feel that Mary was at peak-performance in this video, she is simply being more "canon-ized" going forward, rather than the Military Tank Cock she has been animated with at other points of the series (((sorry for those that preferred Military Tank Cock, i prefer the thicker/shorter model myself)))

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit : Also, for anyone a little disappointed in the 1st Episode, remember : it's just that. The FIRST episode. I think that some of the animations were done ... hm ... "in reserve" on purpose, to get expectations raised for episodes coming up next. Emmy being a prime example. A lot of work went into her VA, Model, and Character Profile. She'll be back.

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes