5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Mike.Wazowski

May 10, 2021
Speaking of changes (and let me preface by stating that I've loved everything Red has done so far), there's one thing that bugs me a little. Why the change on Mary's foreskin? I feel like in the original series it used to be longer and stretcher, while flaccid and even hard (I remember that Mary could suckle on her own foreskin).. I just feel like there's something missing (that I see an 'improvement' in some patreon requests like the Mary Ahsoka cosplay or the last "#2: Mary with a Bigger Cock!"), am I the only one?
agentredgirl, can you chime in and just clarify the reason for the change?

agentredgirl

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Speaking of changes (and let me preface by stating that I've loved everything Red has done so far), there's one thing that bugs me a little. Why the change on Mary's foreskin? I feel like in the original series it used to be longer and stretcher, while flaccid and even hard (I remember that Mary could suckle on her own foreskin).. I just feel like there's something missing (that I see an 'improvement' in some patreon requests like the Mary Ahsoka cosplay or the last "#2: Mary with a Bigger Cock!"), am I the only one?
agentredgirl, can you chime in and just clarify the reason for the change?
I just havnt given her foreskin a lot of attention lately but hopefully in the future I can. It's a long story and somewhat complicated but I am not super happy with my character rigs as they are... but my new series will fix that and I will remake Mary in that series as well

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
Am I missing something? I watched all 7 episodes, but the last preview pic wasn't part of it, neither were the tags urination nor scat.

Reactions: oakbeatle

Kratas1337

Nov 21, 2019
Am I missing something? I watched all 7 episodes, but the last preview pic wasn't part of it, neither were the tags urination nor scat.
Urination was in the first Centaur episode. I don't know why the thread got tagged with scat. I remember reading a comment from agentredgirl about it. Someone asked if it could be included and she replied that its just not her thing or something along those lines.

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
Urination was in the first Centaur episode. I don't know why the thread got tagged with scat. I remember reading a comment from agentredgirl about it. Someone asked if it could be included and she replied that its just not her thing or something along those lines.
ok, thank you. I'm not going to miss the scat part, a bit sad about the urination one, because I'm not sure if I want to check out the centaur content for it. But let's see what the Dev has planned for the upcoming "all my roommates love" episodes. I suppose the pregnancy preview image is also just a preview for upcoming episodes then.?

Zehel1234

Apr 23, 2020
All thematic images with the girls are interesting for brief moments. But you need the videos so that these images really make any sense.

Seeing so much image is boring in a certain way and animation is needed for that to make any sense.

Apr 16, 2021
All thematic images with the girls are interesting for brief moments. But you need the videos so that these images really make any sense.

Seeing so much image is boring in a certain way and animation is needed for that to make any sense.
The stills look alive and in the moment to me. There are also videos btw.

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes