5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
agentredgirl Can you do a Family tree to show who is related to who?

I who Mary and Amanda Long used to be together, but are Mary's daughters Amanda's daughters? Does that make Emma Long Maggie and Anna's Sister?

Can you do a family tree and branching to show who is dating who?

Also, can you link the pic on the front page, it would help so much!

Reactions: mams3425

agentredgirl

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Anyone know the name of the end credit song?
this is an original song called "I'm Right Here!"
extended remix version:

agentredgirl Can you do a Family tree to show who is related to who?

I who Mary and Amanda Long used to be together, but are Mary's daughters Amanda's daughters? Does that make Emma Long Maggie and Anna's Sister?

Can you do a family tree and branching to show who is dating who?

Also, can you link the pic on the front page, it would help so much!
Amanda is the sperm mother of Mary's daughters.

Mary is the sperm mother of Emma... Amanda is the birth mother of Emma.

I should make a family tree at some point.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
this is an original song called "I'm Right Here!"
extended remix version:

Amanda is the sperm mother of Mary's daughters.

Mary is the sperm mother of Emma... Amanda is the birth mother of Emma.

I should make a family tree at some point.
great to know! There are fillable family tree apps. I made one for a game I was making
Screenshot_591.png

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
I really love this universe, but tbh, I'd love to see a story focused solely on the Mary/Amanda family. The reconnection of Mary and Amanda, the meeting of all 3 sisters, Anna and Maggie meeting/reconnecting with their "Father". So much material to tell some great, sexy, and emotional stories.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Is this one about Amanda and Maggie reconnecting?!?!?!?! Bro! I'm SO invested in these relationships!!!

Also if that's the new Amanda Model, I'm not sure If I like it. I think it's the face. She looks young, like she could be Anna's Age. I think it would be better to do the old head on the new body. Also I like the new hair, the old one had this odd gold flaking in the hair part and the hair looked grey.

1702405790515.png

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
One of the first things I did when I discovered ARG's work was to create a family tree too, just writing the names in notepad++ and listing the relationships. The family relationship between the characters is so complicated that sometimes I got lost!

Your tree is very cool.
it's a website called . It's supposed to be for real life family trees, kinda like Ancestry.com, but it's so involved and customizable that I just made an account for BS and to track my Incest games lol.

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes