5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
I wish ARG would eventually make a longer scene, 20 30 minutes, something just to work when she can. It woukd be a happy surprise. A orgy scene, gangbang or whatever she wanted. I've been hoping for for some latex or bondage added into a video. It would be hot. A catsuit on Mary :eek::p:love::sneaky:(y)(y)
How about a short scene(dream scene) with a very long penis!

I'm not sure you understand the costs and how long it would take to make a vid that length of time! It's just not possible unless ARG had someone pay for a special commission to do so, plus gave permission to post on ARG's subscriber channels.

Aug 18, 2019
along with Centaur Things 4 coming out in the future, work has also started on Sexona 3

sx3.jpg

remember, the animation between the series isn't always done by the exact same person, AND their is a hiring for a new LEAD ANIMATOR, so don't lose your shit if stuff doesn't "look the same" (for instance, this render doesn't look like the previews we've been getting of AMMLS2, but that isn't a bad thing)

mrfutafan95

Aug 14, 2017
How about a short scene(dream scene) with a very long penis!

I'm not sure you understand the costs and how long it would take to make a vid that length of time! It's just not possible unless ARG had someone pay for a special commission to do so, plus gave permission to post on ARG's subscriber channels.
we need more oral as well cause i noticed theres not enough cock sucking if at all any lol lol

Jul 4, 2022
official link….. jeez I don’t know is this a good idea maybe kinda stupid for post official link from subscribestar but screw this shit here you go enjoy it
Overall it was good. The urethral insertion and docking at the end was a welcomed change from the mundane.
I really liked the POV angles with Mary, but I wish we were able to inspect her cock more. Also, why was Mary's penis not hard during her cumshot and when she got her balls filled at the end?

flaccidcock.png

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes