5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Daddybig506

Aug 22, 2021
I mean I would like to see a Giant Futa action. (Not talking about Sentai Squad) Fucking a regular person like a doll. Massive cumshot. I’m talking drown in her cum. Maybe have the doll sized person fuck the nipple. That’s something that hasn’t been done before and it could introduce a new concept in your fetishes series of Amy’s big wish. I would love to see it! Could be in the whole vain of Jack and the bean, or rather, peen stalk sorta fairytale thing. Heck there is a fairy pawg mother.

Jul 4, 2022
ARG Studios is the most decorated and successful adult animation project currently on the planet, bar none. MAYBE some greats like Jackerman or Nyl can compete, but the amount of content that goes through ARG Studios is insane. The work ethic, the imagination, and yes, the MONEY that takes to create this content is insane.

1.) They can do whatever they want. Eat a penis.
2.) They probably don't expect every single person to "favorite" every single episode they create. For instance, there was a SCAT fetish a *long* time ago that I didn't really like. I didn't complain. I skipped it, and then enjoyed the version that was released later without it.
3.) If anyone is seriously butthurt over the direction of Season 2, just leave this thread. We don't need the fans upset, nor do we need any content creators from ARG to feel discouraged. Sure, this is a pirate site. Nobody is denying it. HOWEVER : it's still a decent community of people who (like myself) also contribute to the creators.
4.) Play nice. Penis.
Red's looking for world domination. At least that's what she alluded to on her Discord at one point. She wants to make as many people cum as many times as possible before she achieves perfection.

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes