5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
agentredgirl Two things I noticed. The non-futa pic of Mary and Maggie(?) looks a little weird to me, probably because I'm so used to the futa look at this point. Second thing is if you keep making renders where the ladies are pregnant, I might have to come up with an award of some sort for you. Having said that, my artistic talent is pretty much nil when it comes to anything other than music, so it'd look... not the greatest. However, with Christmas right around the corner, it's the thought that counts, right?

Buf0rdC@x

Mar 4, 2019
agentredgirl Two things I noticed. The non-futa pic of Mary and Maggie(?) looks a little weird to me, probably because I'm so used to the futa look at this point. Second thing is if you keep making renders where the ladies are pregnant, I might have to come up with an award of some sort for you. Having said that, my artistic talent is pretty much nil when it comes to anything other than music, so it'd look... not the greatest. However, with Christmas right around the corner, it's the thought that counts, right?
I would really like to see a futa pregnant delivery video

Reactions: rubber76

agentredgirl

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
agentredgirl Hopefully everything is going well for you. Any plans for the upcoming holiday? Also, AMRL 9 is looking good so far, even if it's not even 20% complete yet. Keep up the good work, and Merry Christmas.
AMRL944Post.jpg

THANKS! AMRL9 is around 44% completed though. Also, I don't have any other releases planned for this year. We are focused on AMRL9 and I hope to release it mid Jan =)

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes