Luarviq

Oct 27, 2017
For those that want to remove the checks and be able to cheat as one should in an indie AVN, place this file in game\script\Setting .
I've had no issues so far, although, my game has been unrenned and unrpyced first.

If it causes issues let me know, but so far, no issues here.

I'll update this file here as I find more checks and remove them :)
I basically made it so the condition check for cheating, is impossible to achieve. This should cause no issues.

Nope, doesn't work. When I try to buy something, it zeroes my cash. I tried to put it in just "game" folder, and game told me cheating is not allowed, wow, nice.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Nope, doesn't work. When I try to buy something, it zeroes my cash. I tried to put it in just "game" folder, and game told me cheating is not allowed, wow, nice.
Did you place the file in the right place?
If so, have you tried unrenping and unrpcing the game, then overwrite the file in there?

That's the only configuration I've tested, game's been extracted, unrypced, then I worked on the file.

In theory, it should work as long as the file is placed in game\script\Setting (create the folders in an non unrenned game folder, as they would not exist.)

Luarviq

Oct 27, 2017
If so, have you tried unrenping and unrpcing the game, then overwrite the file in there?

That's the only configuration I've tested, game's been extracted, unrypced, then I worked on the file.

In theory, it should work as long as the file is placed in game\script\Setting (create the folders in an non unrenned game folder, as they would not exist.)
Yep, I did.

Ill try to unren it

Luarviq

Oct 27, 2017

Didnt work

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Didnt work
Then I'm afraid I do not know why it does not work for you :(
If it happens after loading, try rolling back your mouse scroll, or a different save, that's the only thing I can think of at this point.
I've just remembered that this forum adds numbers in front of the file name, did you remember to remove them (so the file called function.rpy)?

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
Updates: Fixed handling for the new version, added +libido to the characters, and more skip mini-games (some that don't interfere with the story don't have one)

=======

I have decided to create another cheat mod instead of using keyboard shortcuts, the mod now uses in-game menus for the following cheats:

+Money: Adds 1000 to your money
+Stats: Sets all mission stats to 10
... and so on.

Installation: Unzip and copy-paste the mod into the 'game' folder.

Notes:
1.This cheat mod is NOT an Anti anti-cheat, so it won't help you if you want to activate the game's console.
2. When you're loading from a saved game, just change the screen (go to the main map or anywhere else) to load up the mod.
3. Tested on v0.23.x; it might not work for future version.

Some screenshot:

Last edited:

xxdeathxxgodxx

Dec 29, 2017
If you're trying to use console cheats, enter def IsTest(): return True in the console first, then modify the variables to your heart's content.

This is a single player game for people to enjoy themselves dev, not a multiplayer game where cheating would impact other people's enjoyment. Why would you care if they decide to skip the money grinding, which is honestly damn annoying? Perhaps you should have spent more time finishing your Christmas event rather than trying to implement an anti-cheat to screw people over.
How do you do this exactly i seacrh for def IsTest(): return True in console rpy its not their

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Thanks for the reply but I visited bookstore at night many times and nothing happened. Do I need to do something to trigger it?
You need to use Agent 17 to look for sleeping pills after you fail to get them from the hospital. She will point you in the direction of the book store owner at night to get pills.

BTW, the sleeping pills haven't been implemented yet but you can buy expensive single use other pills.

I still haven't got nurse to a level where I can have sex with her so probably not implemented in this release yet.

Reactions: Samhain71

F9P Shikor

Feb 15, 2022
There are no missions available for me rn idk why, Luna has that red dot which means a quest but nothing happens when I talk to her, it justs shows What secret?, kiss, titjob, sex, ofcourse. It happened after I finished homework with ruby, alice, and luna. Can someone help me on what to do next

bok köftesi

Feb 27, 2021
You need to use Agent 17 to look for sleeping pills after you fail to get them from the hospital. She will point you in the direction of the book store owner at night to get pills.

BTW, the sleeping pills haven't been implemented yet but you can buy expensive single use other pills.

I still haven't got nurse to a level where I can have sex with her so probably not implemented in this release yet.
I couldn't even get the delayed ejaculation pills. The mission for it is there but I dunno what to do.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
I couldn't even get the delayed ejaculation pills. The mission for it is there but I dunno what to do.
During your play through and sending Agent 17 for all missions that are currently possible will eventually open up the hospital since you would need to get some sleeping pills.

Sleeping pill notification can either be triggered by trying to suck your step-sisters nipples during the night time activities with her or by triggering the get coffee for the girl you find in the classroom evening time. Her boyfriend will force you to go get a coke first and then coffee - you can eventually do things to the coffee which in turn will trigger the getting sleeping pills quest line.

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
Grinding is never fun. I will quit a game that grinds. Player never knows if he is doing the right thing if he has to keep doing the same thing over and over without reward.

3.30 star(s) 137 Votes