"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Agent17 [v0.16.4] [HEXATAIL] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,33 GB / 509 MB - Agent17-0.16.4-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: x,xx GB / 475 MB - Agent17-0.16.4-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Xddđ

Nov 13, 2019
I'm a Vietnamese and I'm pretty surprised by the fact that Vietnamese people also involved in making this amazing game, expecting more great content and gameplay in the future. Love from Vietnam!:love::love:

Shutup666

Oct 21, 2017
Can you please elaborate on this?

How far have you got with both so far (without knowing where you got it's hard to help you progress).
With teacher i have blackmail her and don't know how go foward with the Pink hair i am at the Point when i have handcuffed her

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
With teacher i have blackmail her and don't know how go foward with the Pink hair i am at the Point when i have handcuffed her
With teacher at the moment, you can only blackmail her to get money and she doesn't have any other interactions yet and as for pinked haired one, do you mean Alice because you can't handcuff her. You can handcuff Erica the bully in the alley.

If it's Erica that you mean then at the moment that it isn't possible to get past that action yet but please note that I took the nice route with her and not the other one since I didn't like some of the possible paths on that route.

Mar 3, 2020
I basically made it so the condition check for cheating, is impossible to achieve. This should cause no issues.
I haven't tested anything, but I suspect this is much more easily accomplished with the following:

Code:
init 999 python:
  IsTest = lambda: return True
... which may be placed as the only two lines in a new file in game/ named anything-you-damn-well-please.rpy.

Daniel4569

Jul 24, 2020
is there any event with dana and MC mother along with the teacher
i only blackmail her and got money and nothing more happens
also i am unable to give dana massage and unable to do sex with her
and how to activate MC mother's event
is there any event with alice too??

Last edited:

Daniel4569

Jul 24, 2020
and how to apply cheat in the game
whenever i click on the function .rpy file it shows me attachment
it means i have to copy that entire code and paste in the game folder
but how please tell me how to do so too?

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
is there any event with dana and MC mother along with the teacher
i only blackmail her and got money and nothing more happens
also i am unable to give dana massage and unable to do sex with her
and how to activate MC mother's event
is there any event with alice too??
For the moment that is everything you can do with each of those females you mentioned. So all future updates to further progress with them.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
savefile pls!
Why?

Play the game to enjoy it. Besides, anyone who could supply a save file wouldn't know you preferences, i.e. with Erica do you want to go the love path or the evil path (with sharing and NTR)?

I personally think you would find more enjoyment from it if you play the game.

3.30 star(s) 139 Votes