AEGISDURAS

Sep 10, 2022
Here I give you my own anti-cheat bypass along with some cheats. Been using these for a few updates and should work until the dev changes his anti-cheat system. All these files should work individually or together. Mix and match as you like, but don't expect it to work if you combine it with anti-anti-cheat from an other modder.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A short explanation of the files:
hello. please guide me. i have no high IT skills. can you please tell me how to use your cheats? if i am trying to download the, i only see the code lines. should i copy them in insert in some file? thank you in advance

SlumberingNaM

Aug 1, 2017
The grind made me remember why i uninstall this game. I only have limited free time and this stupid game just consume too much of it! Ask for so many things yet the money need to get those things are so small and so limited. Life is short and this shit made it much shorter...

Edits:
Also hate how much effort he is willing to do in order to torment his younger sister just to further molest her when theirs a wide range of female characters and his younger sister is clearly the youngest among all character. His just so pathetic ngl.

Last edited:
Reactions: RandyPhoenix

Zeanrith

Mar 23, 2019
hello. please guide me. i have no high IT skills. can you please tell me how to use your cheats? if i am trying to download the, i only see the code lines. should i copy them in insert in some file? thank you in advance
Just drop them in the folder called "game" inside your agent 17 folder. Then they'll be active when you run the game next time. That's For windows/linux.

AEGISDURAS

Sep 10, 2022
thank you so much. it worked. at least there are no more money deductions when buying something. i will see how to manage the rest. thank you

Mar 30, 2022
The grind made me remember why i uninstall this game. I only have limited free time and this stupid game just consume too much of it! Ask for so many things yet the money need to get those things are so small and so limited. Life is short and this shit made it much shorter...

Edits:
Also hate how much effort he is willing to do in order to torment his younger sister just to further molest her when theirs a wide range of female characters and his younger sister is clearly the youngest among all character. His just so pathetic ngl.
There are cheats available that make this game grinding free.

TheSpah

Apr 2, 2020
Been waiting for some updates, glad to see the game is progressing and adding content! Just quick question, how often should we expect to wait between updates? maybe a month or two?

Also some quick feedback, i do agree that the game does seem a bit grindy in terms of cash

HanBoston

Oct 11, 2021
Been waiting for some updates, glad to see the game is progressing and adding content! Just quick question, how often should we expect to wait between updates? maybe a month or two?

Also some quick feedback, i do agree that the game does seem a bit grindy in terms of cash
4-5 months ig

Mar 30, 2022
If you gave yourself max money in a previous version and just carry over your saves, all the effort bypassing the anti cheat isn't needed anymore tbh.
Yeah, let's all do that and you'll see next update how dev makes happen again a losing all your money event. Then you'll miss an updated anti-cheat bypass.

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
Anyone know how too triggered sakura event iam stuck....sorry for bad english
Sakura and Summer events are not finished yet. They were moved to future releases. DEV said that Sakura will be in 0.19. Unsure about second one.

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018

4-5 months ig
How do you count that? From what i remember it took max 3 month after game was entirely remade. Last one took 4 months but around 50% of two big events (Summer and Sakura) is already finished so next one should took less time or have more content.

Either way I hope more content/faster releases as he tripled supporter count during last two releases.

3.30 star(s) 137 Votes