00yundan00

Jan 21, 2022
im so confused, is the prison part the final thing? i was going down the list and did the headmaster quest and now im stuck in prison with no way to advance time and no way to work for money to use the phone after the first sleep. Am i missing something or am i just stuck now?
delete the cheat script.

Mar 30, 2022
Bro, i was hoping there are more scene like ruby + principal, like Dana + principal and that mysterius guy in the night(maybe) and amber i was hoping she started loosen up her discomfort around mc after someone molesting her or depraved her so mc can do slowly touching,kissing,inserting then fucking or something to do with blackmail,forced and if possible use less beating physically(like erica). I rather fuck her brain out until she can't stand still like sharing her to other guy by blindfold her :love:. Alrighty...that's it. Love your games :love:
I would like it if I get to roleplay as the headmaster, but it is disgusting to get the text of a pathetic cuckold.

Le_Eng1403

Jan 13, 2022
I recently upgraded my setup with a new desktop pc. How can I transfer saves from my old laptop? I tried with the saves folder but it just didn't work.

Fadelius

Jul 16, 2020
not chess I haven't improved the anti-cheat further in a long time. However, modders and cheaters have to create a new one with every update.

All cheats are logged in the save file, and once you use the cheats, you can't go back to the original.
poo….I was looking forward to trying to figure it out lol

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Agent17 [v0.18.5] [HEXATAIL]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 420 MB

PC/MAC: - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Le_Eng1403

Jan 13, 2022
WTF, i share link dont make for money.you get dowload free but slow
who ever upload shit on Fshare got money from that site because other people often have to pay for fast download speed. In this case, the uploader isn't the dev of the game, which the money will be sent to someone that is not allowed to do so.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Phone Mod updated to v0.18.5

Cheats got condensed in this version

Some old cheats were ported over.

Mostly tested this with the Dev Log Hack.
Does this hack prevent the game from breaking if you use save editors?

3.30 star(s) 137 Votes