Mar 30, 2022
I made a game that some players like. Some may hate it.
I think players who like this games support me.

I do not want to please free to play players, but at the same time I do not want to admit it, so I waste my time trying to force them to grind more than anyone is willing to. Of course, at the same time I deny why I waste my resources with an anticheat system and I tell them that the grind makes the game more enjoyable even though paying players get free money making the grind unexistent for them.

Try playing this game. Don't use cheats if you are retarded. Skip it if you don't like it.

Thanks for your attention.
Fixed.

Mar 30, 2022
There is only two good things about this game: hot looking girls, well-made sex scene animations. And other than that it's terrible and I'm shocked to see how this game is getting 2k sub... It's not even deserving 100 or something I should say.

If you want know which things are bad just read my review in review page 4, it's very detailed and you will have your answers.
You dropped this from good to bad:
- MC's character development is pretty much based on being a rapist loser. It's not fun to play as an MC. He is a pathetic loser, blackmailer, and rapist...
- Part about doing things at night to little step-sister or having scenes with girls by making blackmail is annoying...
- While girls are hot lots of scenes don't feel attractive or enjoyable at all... I mean seriously, we are literally using some girl's weaknesses against them for having sexual things with them, for example, Amelia always tells us she finds MC disgusting or his dick, etc but still she needs money and MC gets scenes with her like that... How DEV waits for us to enjoy these scenes while girls telling us ''You are disgusting,'', ''It tastes disgusting'', ''You are gross I don't want to do that.'' etc... It's just... Wow... Amazing content there...

Mar 30, 2022
If the spider gang is so powerful then why they didn't just rape matilda who is the only woman in the jail? Or they are just all gay? :ROFLMAO:
Lovely ruby, how can anyone be so cruel to choose the ntr path?:cry:
Anyone know how to trigger the summer event and the ophelia event in this update? :(
I don't really enjoy NTR, but chose this path because I don't want to get push into love with a fucking virtual girl. Those are virtual girls, dude, no feelings allowed.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RandyPhoenix
Mar 30, 2022
I must say overall I really like the game, especially Dana & Luna.
Also I like the devs humour a lot.

However, the worst decision ever made regarding the game is the anti-cheat.
We all know most free-roam games are a huge grind with little to no reward for going through it.
While this is a pretty good free-roam game, it still comes with a money grind. If a player wants to avoid such grinds with mods/cheats, then let them do that.

HEXATAIL From own personal experience and as evidently done by Big Daddy for your game, anti-cheat and circumventing it is a never ending fight.
Even if you improve your anti-cheat, it won't be long until someone circumvents it yet again.
Is it really that important to prevent cheating in an adult single player game?
You idiot can't comprehend how much the grind improve your experience as a free to play player. Of course for paying players there is no grind, but, dude, it is known that free to play players enjoy the never ending grind. Dev knows it and that's why he gift us with the anticheat system.

SneakyF

Jun 27, 2022
I made a game that some players like. Some may hate it.
I think players who like this games support me.

I can't please all players.
Try playing this game. Don't use cheats. Skip it if you don't like it.

Thanks for your attention.
Focus on developing new content,not anti-cheat,Plz.
I like your amazing mini-game,I think people will play if they like it.You don't need to teach people how to play an adult game.
Thank you for your contribute.(y)

Reactions: shimjason and Zyorx

Zeanrith

Mar 23, 2019
Here I give you my own anti-cheat bypass along with some cheats. Been using these for a few updates and should work until the dev changes his anti-cheat system. All these files should work individually or together. Mix and match as you like.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A short explanation of the files:

Last edited:

runz

Mar 3, 2018
I must say overall I really like the game, especially Dana & Luna.
Also I like the devs humour a lot.

However, the worst decision ever made regarding the game is the anti-cheat.
We all know most free-roam games are a huge grind with little to no reward for going through it.
While this is a pretty good free-roam game, it still comes with a money grind. If a player wants to avoid such grinds with mods/cheats, then let them do that.

HEXATAIL From own personal experience and as evidently done by Big Daddy for your game, anti-cheat and circumventing it is a never ending fight.
Even if you improve your anti-cheat, it won't be long until someone circumvents it yet again.
Is it really that important to prevent cheating in an adult single player game?
I agree but, Well that his choice after all:Kappa:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RandyPhoenix
Mar 30, 2022
Great game! Will there be any ntr scenes for Dana?
Do you enjoy MC's text of suffering for this NTR? Cucking is enjoyable, but I don't get why the fuck you enjoy getting cucked. I would have enjoyed if MC showed disdain for Ruby while getting raped to avoid MC going to prison, but why would I enjoy reading the suffering of MC for Ruby's rape?

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 137 Votes