Maou ShuSaura

Jun 20, 2020
what to do with sleeping pills? im stuck
Unlocked through a character named Aria. She stays in the school during the evening or evening. Let's keep doing her quests. and there will be one that requires sleeping pills At that time, the hospital will be unlocked. Go through the hospital quest for a while. After that, you will have to buy sleeping pills again at the bookshop at night.

Aug 9, 2022
Well, on the latest version and my saves are somehow completely broken. No matter which save I use, it sends me to a previous save I made while in the prison. I only had the Christmas event left, but man that event just loves to waste your time with all the digging through snow and I have no will to restart it.
Well, you can save during the finding and the location won't be changed, after that you can sweep the ground until your bar is over but haven't found it, you can reload and sweep the part you haven't sweep yet.

boutade

Feb 13, 2021
really enjoy chrismass event. still dont get why this game is rated above 5 stars. its pure banger keep up !

GodofMasterba

Feb 10, 2020
How to get vibrator for erica ? I thought there is a dildo in Red Rose bedroom but I can't take it from there
Is Erica route stuck at One heart ATM?

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
On a daily basis, MC extorts multiple women for money and sex,
can you admit what you envy him? =)

he breaks into his principal's office, cracks the safe, and steals money,
What is the safe in Dean's office for, may I ask? for money? Why would Dean keep cash in the safe? there is a wallet for storing personal cash. for keeping accountable cash there is an accounting department with a cash register with an alarm and under protection and behind thick doors, where the money is the place. all legal cash in any office goes through the cashier. and money past the cash desk - corruption. it means that the money in Dean's safe is illegal and therefore subject to confiscation, which the MC does, that is, it confiscates illegal money.

he gives his sister sleeping pills, breaks into her room, and rapes her in her sleep.
envy? =)

Then when MC first gets Anriel's house key he says "I don't want to break into someone's house."

I'm so relieved to discover that MC has some moral boundaries.
it is one thing to enter the room of a sleeping sister with whom you can "negotiate" (if something went wrong) with the help of sweets, and it is quite another thing to enter the house of neighbors who may not sleep, but may not only not sleep, but also call police, or be shot, as in an attempted robbery. you need to be able to carefully sort things, separating flies from cutlets. MC knows how to distinguish flies from cutlets.

Kirishiba

Jul 16, 2021
How do i enable quick menu? I accidentally deleted my saves and want to skip through the game instead of using someone else's save.

Thuviel

Dec 21, 2021
Hey!
Im started new game, becouse i want forgive for Erica.
Do u know ehre and how get some sex toy for she?
this is the next step for Erica mission.

3.30 star(s) 141 Votes