kfapopgg29

Feb 17, 2023
How can I go all the way with Chloe? Can't fill her lust more during rubbing and stuff and therefore can't initiate sex.
I have the same problem. Please we need solution
It's a bit unintuitive, but you need to first cum inside her mouth in addition to doing all the other stuff to fill up her meter to full. Then in 2 nights when she visits again, she starts out with a little lust meter that lets you get to full and have sex with her.

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
It's a bit unintuitive, but you need to first cum inside her mouth in addition to doing all the other stuff to fill up her meter to full. Then in 2 nights when she visits again, she starts out with a little lust meter that lets you get to full and have sex with her.
Already solved it so far. Now stuck with trying to "rape" Dana at night (putting in two fingers is all I can do max) and getting the 4th heart with Dana so I can play with her along Chloe.

Last edited:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Agent17 [v0.23.1] [HEXATAIL]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 697 MB

PC/MAC: (1 week) - (1 week) - -

PC = Windows and Linux

----------------------------------------------------------

Android_.png ANDROID COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 713 MB

(1 week) - (1 week) - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DaynNight090

Feb 22, 2024
Need help with the puzzle, anyone have the clear pic?
View attachment 3376486
I hope the anti cheat mod in the future can auto solve all the puzzles and the skill levels. I mean who gives a fuk about mini games in a sex game? Developer thinks he is making a wonderful video game when in fact no industry will hire him to make games as he does not what is what. I really hope the mod will skip a lot of stuff and auto bypass things like dana's massage and even ignore the threat level of the game. No matter what he does we will break the game and play how we want to play not how it is meant to be. Like who wants grinding? I never grinded even once playing this v0.23 update. And I saved a lot of money and skills since 2 years ago from a starting save that I'd never have to worry.

btw, that puzzle is for getting discounts for the supermarket. Why you need discounts when you have cheat mod to get items free and a lot of money?

TL:DR: Those mini-games are a waste of time and resources, and they are not even good as a game from 1970s

Reactions: MysticZeus

kfapopgg29

Feb 17, 2023
Already solved it so far. Now stuck with trying to "rape" Dana at night (putting in two fingers is all I can do max) and getting the 4th heart with Dana so I can play with her along Chloe.
They changed that sequence from the past version of the game. Once you talk to chloe about the threesome, she gives you a "checklist" of sorts where the 4 hearts should be the only thing left to do. At that point, another objective comes up to look up a massage parlour on your computer, where you learn lvl 3 massage. Then you do the sequence with Dana from previous versions of the game where you massage her pussy in the living room and unlock the 4th heart.

Kind of a pointless change to the game, but wonder if the dev made it that way to make it a bit less "rapey" and vindictive (already a wonder how this didn't get taken down from patreon). IE they took away the Dana fate card.

pen7669

Nov 14, 2020

Agent17 [v0.23.1] [HEXATAIL]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 697 MB

PC/MAC: (1 week) - (1 week) - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

PC = Windows and Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The game crashed, when I clicked to play it automatically exited, I think it's because the image quality is still high.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: giqui

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
I hope the anti cheat mod in the future can auto solve all the puzzles and the skill levels. I mean who gives a fuk about mini games in a sex game? Developer thinks he is making a wonderful video game when in fact no industry will hire him to make games as he does not what is what. I really hope the mod will skip a lot of stuff and auto bypass things like dana's massage and even ignore the threat level of the game. No matter what he does we will break the game and play how we want to play not how it is meant to be. Like who wants grinding? I never grinded even once playing this v0.23 update. And I saved a lot of money and skills since 2 years ago from a starting save that I'd never have to worry.

btw, that puzzle is for getting discounts for the supermarket. Why you need discounts when you have cheat mod to get items free and a lot of money?

TL:DR: Those mini-games are a waste of time and resources, and they are not even good as a game from 1970s
I also hope ppl like you, who like to talk down on the devs and their work, would just go away somehow or at least kept your opinion to yourself, but i guess one cant have everything...
i know i shouldnt talk either but every time i read something disrespectful like that to the dev and his game i feel some rage in me and cant help it...

3.30 star(s) 141 Votes