Kame_Sennin

Oct 13, 2019
Is there a cheat for the cigarettes?
The dev actually managed to creat a even more stupid and grindy minigame....
It's like he is testing how much we like the game, how far he can go until people abandon it.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Is there a cheat for the cigarettes?
The dev actually managed to creat a even more stupid and grindy minigame....
It's like he is testing how much we like the game, how far he can go until people abandon it.
So you know where to get the gold bars? if is not in the free spin from the strip place downtown.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: chicho1958

NoGameNoMood

Oct 19, 2022
To set the amount of the items that you already have in your inventory to 99:
- Enable dev console, in game press Shift + O
- Type in "foreach item in g_InventoryItem:" then hit Enter
- Type in "item.count = 99" hit Enter twice
Doesn't work for items that you currently don't have in your inventory.
hwo to do that?

bannedblex

Nov 17, 2022
Puzzle games aren't really my thing but this game is pretty fun, I already got all the scenes and everything and it took me quite a long time but I wasn't bored at all the entire time

Not many bad things to say, I just really hope there will be some good scenes with the girl in the basement same things with white hair girl (I forgot her name)

The best of luck with your awesome game!

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
So you know where to get the gold bars? if is not in the free spin from the strip place downtown.
I got mine from the sticker machine in downtown, got 2 but I used 0x52 urm and got 99,I do same for buds/dust/cigarettes and then roll till you max it, did you get the codes for stuff? can't recall if there's a gold bar..gimme sec got a save at start game with codes already...nope no gold bar but you have good stuff, let me know if you need the codes, they go in phone

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Any tips for the rooftop lockpicking? View attachment 4010195
use the codes for the phone there's 1 that makes all those lines green + other good stuff that will save you years of grinding, use them after 2nd time erica steals your money because you'll get some money not much like 2-3k but the stuff is awesome, better fishing rod/drone/board game cheating....

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
i am stuck here (0.24.5)..can anyone help me..tks
did you try clicking 1 more time the time? or if no one there at midnight and also no one there after midnight then go next day that's an easy quest. Later you will need agent17 to give you code for door BEFORE you start grabbing the buds SAVE somepeople having issues with only 5 buds appearing, just load, or to be safe, save a couple times before attempting to get the buds. only 1-3 had 5 buds the other 2 was 6, also 2nd time you go make sure you get gold bars at sticker place, might also want to get the codes there's a couple mortars to lvl faster, besides other goodies to save you time.

Last edited:
Reactions: charlee314

charlee314

Dec 26, 2023
did you try clicking 1 more time the time? or if no one there at midnight and also no one there after midnight then go next day that's an easy quest. Later you will need agent17 to give you code for door BEFORE you start grabbing the buds SAVE somepeople having issues with only 5 buds appearing, just load, or to be safe, save a couple times before attempting to get the buds. only 1-3 had 5 buds the other 2 was 6, also 2nd time you go make sure you get gold bars at sticker place, might also want to get the codes there's a couple mortars to lvl faster, besides other goodies to save you time.
i followed your instructions for a total of 10 day and night cycles..but failed..here is my save game (pages 30 to 32)..maybe it is a game bug???

• Thinking Face

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
i followed your instructions for a total of 10 day and night cycles..but failed..here is my save game (pages 30 to 32)..maybe it is a game bug???
I loaded your save with the persistant file, used the save where girl tells you to go there, went there saw dudes face and saved game, clicked to see if he was sitting down with quest on and yup. I'll be here 5-10 minutes check if it worked if not I'll send you my persistant file, but put your in safe place because haven't finished game, hope this save works

charlee314

Dec 26, 2023
I loaded your save with the persistant file, used the save where girl tells you to go there, went there saw dudes face and saved game, clicked to see if he was sitting down with quest on and yup. I'll be here 5-10 minutes check if it worked if not I'll send you my persistant file, but put your in safe place because haven't finished game, hope this save works
thanks for your help..i used the save you sent me and did 3 more day and night cycles..but still no success..now i can be sure that this is a game bug..maybe have to wait for the next version of the game..haizzz

• Thinking Face

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
thanks for your help..i used the save you sent me and did 3 more day and night cycles..but still no success..now i can be sure that this is a game bug..maybe have to wait for the next version of the game..haizzz
yeah i downloaded a couple saves with that never had issues, I could just advance till you inside and before picking buds, you'll only miss talking with dude and going downstairs nothing important.

• Red Heart

charlee314

Dec 26, 2023
i think this is a problem from my computer system..if possible please help me feedback this error to the game developer..i am not in a hurry about this..you are really enthusiastic

• Thinking Face

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
i think this is a problem from my computer system..if possible please help me feedback this error to the game developer..i am not in a hurry about this..you are really enthusiastic
I'm having that issue now with my game, good thing wasn't my save, I saw you left that quest for last.

• Yay, new update!
3.30 star(s) 153 Votes