Thayron

May 2, 2017
your safe is corrupted, did you use phone mod also? If you read 1 of my post that mod corrupts saves and something I did gave me that cheat message. With the codes you had enough, when character pic is dark it's because you talked to them already. I think it was buying a book, but what I did was installed a fresh game without the phone mod and problem solved, also you have too many things you ain't suppose to have, just use the codes you don't need anything else,just use them at the right time when erica can't steal from you anymore.
Shit, I put the wrong save, this was the one I tried to fix using the save editor but it didn't open. I'll put the right save. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: chicho1958

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Yeah I just now see why the grinds for the making of a single cigarette is annoying while trying to keep her horny meter up went the plants sometime doesn't grow two or three at a time and she always want x3 cigarette to request to play with her breast and then later at the Adult store x3 Hight quality is too much even went I finally max at level 3 in the skills.

• Thinking Face

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Shit, I put the wrong save, this was the one I tried to fix using the save editor but it didn't open. I'll put the right save. Sorry for the inconvenience.
wow how did you device for the robot girl and melissa would love the code please the grinds to keep her horny meter is annoying.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Oh ok I free you from the night cycle but in Exhange I want to know how you the device for Robot Girl and Melissa that all.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Yeah not opening it not starting game again. How far were you in game, did you do much? I got saves ,since I know what to do it goes fast, did the weed but have a safe when you start it for first time,got it saved where the dude is sitting in the bench, with all codes implemented.Haven't done a lot stuff, getting rid quests 1 at a time.

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
wow how did you device for the robot girl and melissa would love the code please the grinds to keep her horny meter is annoying.
$50 Package: 895-412-3654
Hexatial’s ANGRY’s Love: 691-845-8898
Melissa’s Love: 781-912-8811
Chloe’s Love: 243-895-3600
Elsa’s Love: 847-336-9519
Dna’s Love: 259-592-2488

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Yeah I just now see why the grinds for the making of a single cigarette is annoying while trying to keep her horny meter up went the plants sometime doesn't grow two or three at a time and she always want x3 cigarette to request to play with her breast and then later at the Adult store x3 Hight quality is too much even went I finally max at level 3 in the skills.
use urm, throw file in game folder, you'll see a pop up when you load game, alt+m you'll see another pop up, just say don't remind me agin, in searcg box type g_gold = money, g_inventoryitem = items you have in inventory, click where it says inventory you'll see list, so you know for future I suggest start from 1 till the end, count is the amount you have DO NOT TOUCH anything else just the count, if you don't want look at all items cigarretes should be at end you can start from last till you see it, I think I got like 150 of each yeah yeah I smoke a lot and probably die of cancer but will die happy :LOL:

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
use urm, throw file in game folder, you'll see a pop up when you load game, alt+m you'll see another pop up, just say don't remind me agin, in searcg box type g_gold = money, g_inventoryitem = items you have in inventory, click where it says inventory you'll see list, so you know for future I suggest start from 1 till the end, count is the amount you have DO NOT TOUCH anything else just the count, if you don't want look at all items cigarretes should be at end you can start from last till you see it, I think I got like 150 of each yeah yeah I smoke a lot and probably die of cancer but will die happy :LOL:
URM?

smirnox1992

Sep 28, 2023
Can i get u save data?

• Thinking Face

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Oh ok I check it and will this give me the cheating bot girl in game before I do your steps.
no. for that you need the code I post it just scroll down. URM is to change variables, you only need 1 item in inventory to add more, so go arcade and get iron,titanium and gold and add 200 iron/titanium, and 150 each cigarette if you have the rename card you can get 100 and change name each hour if you bored :LOL:

WilliamV

Apr 22, 2022
I keep getting worst and best cigarettes lol, got total 9 for each type and 0 good quality, at this point I can never make her masturbate again :unsure:

3.30 star(s) 153 Votes