my_hentai

Jan 12, 2019
Hm...either I'm stuck or I missed something.
"unlock suspicious phone"...I typed in all the codes and there's still a red button on the map.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: chicho1958

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Guys, anyone have an hint of who are the girls on the next update? Not interested when the update will come out, just which ones will get a progression.

BigMoisty

Jul 10, 2022
Guys, anyone have an hint of who are the girls on the next update? Not interested when the update will come out, just which ones will get a progression.
v0.25 is for alice which is coming by the end of this month, v0.26 should be about erica, luna and agent 17

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Okay thanks, does the choice come during the Christmas event or after it?
xmas event doesn't have anything to do with game, it's just an event. You'll see just play her quest part but you'll need to trigger the girls quest so the ice queen is at your home, I think she goes there after those 2 dudes take your phone and steal the video. Like I said I choose the good guy path but maybe is the other one that raises her other stats, just save before decision and see for yourself both paths. But if you hurt her I'll send my buddy over, don't let his size fool you.
Screenshot_1.png

Anonymus912

Mar 4, 2024
xmas event doesn't have anything to do with game, it's just an event. You'll see just play her quest part but you'll need to trigger the girls quest so the ice queen is at your home, I think she goes there after those 2 dudes take your phone and steal the video. Like I said I choose the good guy path but maybe is the other one that raises her other stats, just save before decision and see for yourself both paths. But if you hurt her I'll send my buddy over, don't let his size fool you.
View attachment 4041702
I'll be careful:D:D

• Haha
Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Cheat Mods สามารถติดตั้งในโทรศัพท์ได้หรือไม่ ?
You have the phone mod but ONLY USE the ores, also you have the phone codes just scroll back some pages I uploaded them. Also before using the codes make sure you done erica till she steals your money 2x times, if you do codes then erica she'll steal the money you get from the codes...good stuff with the codes

3.30 star(s) 154 Votes