mkhoi99

Jul 24, 2020
anytime saw you almost done, just need a little more, hope they fix that puzzle bug even thou with the codes you don't actually need it but some people like to finish things. Will finish game on your save to see if they fix the bug for the puzzle. But also notice that your save is missing variables for some hidden stats, because with mine I can raise the love and lust and fill up the hearts but yours missing those 2 variables, same with Ophelia(google) and few more girls.
damn, I really don't want to reset everything and play again
we'll see how the new updates gonna go

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Where does the game store save files? I completely deleted the game and reinstalled it but the save files did not disappear
1 in app/renpy the other in game folder, if you need saves with Patreon codes in it scroll back a page or 2. I uploaded my saves to google drive 50mb. The saves in app/renpy should be there even if you delete your game and when you download new version they still show up. C:\Users\DeskTop\AppData\Roaming\renpy

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vilewe7570

Zaidos

Jun 30, 2022
1 in app/renpy the other in game folder, if you need saves with Patreon codes in it scroll back a page or 2. I uploaded my saves to google drive 50mb. The saves in app/renpy should be there even if you delete your game and when you download new version they still show up. C:\Users\DeskTop\AppData\Roaming\renpy
Thank you

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Hi everyone, where can I get the pictures of the girls? Thank you all so much, this game is too cool
If you going start from beginning scroll back a page or 2, I uploadd my saves(50mb) to google drive,there's saves from certain places and also 1-2 from start with Patreon codes which will make your game easier to play

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
For windows roaming save it's somewhat faster if you use
%AppData%\RenPy\Agent17-1589840340

The value of %AppData% is C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming
Just checked it, when I click on app I get the 3 folders local/local low/roaming first there ain't no renpy folder there,mine is in roaming

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Is possible to have any heart with Erica?
I was checking an old save from someone here and Erica had 1 heart full but guy doesn't remember but next update she has quests. He also had 2 more books, In this version there's only the christmas book, the guy had 2 more 1 was valentines and forgot the other one, haven't played those books....yet. I probably start again, making a starter file with all the Patreon codes and getting erica out the way quick so she don't steal my money and doing the puzzle to get the pain in the butt stuff outta the way like the skills to.

• Haha
Reactions: mkhoi99
3.30 star(s) 154 Votes