4.60 star(s) 36 Votes

Dushniy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2021
Gallery Save (For Version: Day 1-6 )

Edit: Seems like I missed one.
Thanks for your review! Happy you enjoyed the game!
As far as the speed goes, I fully understand that it's a problem. I HATE games that don't allow me to move fast myself. But after some testing and playing and thinking I decided to keep the slow speed early in development. Mostly for atmosphere, but also because the footsteps sound become fucked up and a lot of triggers act weird, if you run over them quickly.
I'll see if I can play with a speed a bit, but most likely it will remain unchanged. Sorry!

Enjoyed this way more than I thought I was going to, going in. I like how the images don't get absurdly grotesque while still being creepy.
Thank you! Yes, I do enjoy more of a creep factor, than outright gore-grotesque imagery, especially when it comes to sex. Glad to see you enjoyed it as well!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, well, you did click on me one more time, hehe. Why.png indeed. You are now burdened by the knowledge for all the future updates :KEK:

Currently I am working on a small update to hopefully release before Christmas.
Adding a missing puzzle from the bar room, and 2 new scenes.
Have a little tease and as always, thank you for the interest!
1638712841447.png

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Thanks for your review! Happy you enjoyed the game!
As far as the speed goes, I fully understand that it's a problem. I HATE games that don't allow me to move fast myself. But after some testing and playing and thinking I decided to keep the slow speed early in development. Mostly for atmosphere, but also because the footsteps sound become fucked up and a lot of triggers act weird, if you run over them quickly.
I'll see if I can play with a speed a bit, but most likely it will remain unchanged. Sorry!

Thank you! Yes, I do enjoy more of a creep factor, than outright gore-grotesque imagery, especially when it comes to sex. Glad to see you enjoyed it as well!

Yes, well, you did click on me one more time, hehe. Why.png indeed. You are now burdened by the knowledge for all the future updates :KEK:

Currently I am working on a small update to hopefully release before Christmas.
Adding a missing puzzle from the bar room, and 2 new scenes.
Have a little tease and as always, thank you for the interest!
View attachment 1531339
So next day we will got a maid with big titties? Nice, make me feel excited already and can't wait for the next update

Dushniy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2021
So next day we will got a maid with big titties? Nice, make me feel excited already and can't wait for the next update
If you spoke with residents of the club, you might have noticed that there is a certain fact giving maid. She appears quite frequently to give you different facts and I thought to make her into a full character. And add a secret scene with her :)

Reactions: thevoid089

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
If you spoke with residents of the club, you might have noticed that there is a certain fact giving maid. She appears quite frequently to give you different facts and I thought to make her into a full character. And add a secret scene with her :)
Oh! That was her? Damn, can't wait to see how she will look like in Day 7

Dushniy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2021
Oh! That was her? Damn, can't wait to see how she will look like in Day 7
Well, I was actually hoping to include her in the little update before Christmas. I mean, we are all gonna get busy during that time and I won't be able to work on the game much. I want to start day 7 with a fresh mind in 2022.

Hello. Is this game story based in a book or something? Is really good.
I am glad you think that. Thank you.
No, just came from my alcohol-ridden head.

Reactions: thevoid089

blackandark

Aug 11, 2018
Well, I was actually hoping to include her in the little update before Christmas. I mean, we are all gonna get busy during that time and I won't be able to work on the game much. I want to start day 7 with a fresh mind in 2022.

I am glad you think that. Thank you.
No, just came from my alcohol-ridden head.
Thanks for the response. You got a lot of talent in writing!

Dushniy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2021
How to exit from here ?
How the hell did you even get in there o_o
This is day 5 ending screen. You can't exit. That's the end.
Perhaps you got the older version somehow? The new ending screen takes you in just an empty room.

Dushniy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2021
New update is out! Day 6.1

Day 1 changes:
-Added Melony (the helpful maid) as well as a new conversation with her in day 1. Important for her scene.

Day 6 changes:
-Added a puzzle in the empty bar room. Solving it leads to a secret scene. To solve it, you need an item from the 4th day, but since Christmas is coming soon, you will receive this item, ones you start Day 6. So you don't need to replay from the beginning :)
-Added Melony scene after Liz. To trigger it, you need to speak with her every day from the beginning. Once again, since it's Christmas, when you start day 6, you will have all the points needed with her, to trigger the scene.
-Updated the gallery

It's not much, but it's 2 new splash arts for characters and 2 new naughty pictures along with a puzzle! You don't need to replay the entire game, only day 6. I don't like to do these small updates, but I don't want you to wait 2 months for the next update. So here is something to hold you over!
Personally, I think the puzzle turned out to be quite interesting. I hope you have fun solving it. Of course, I would love any feedback on that! It's my second puzzle of the game, so I am still learning how to make them good.
Anyway.
I really hope all of you have an amazing Christmas holiday. And a very fun New Year celebration. (I'll obviously be drunk.)
Gonna get busy in the coming weeks, so I will start working on day 7 in the new year.

Once again, happy holidays and happy fapping <3

Win: - -
Mac : - -

fadran

Jul 26, 2021
Imma play it right now. If the puzzle is as good as the previous we're in for a ride. Happy holiday, Andrei

EDIT: Ok, cool riddle. I didn't check the phone right away and I was stuck but after listening to the call and reading the page... Yeah, it was easy, but not too much, which I like. Also, you know latin? Haha wtf that was a nice surprise!

Last edited:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Appreciate you not forcing us to start over for the new scenes, most devs would gloss over that.

• Angry
Reactions: 88Michele88

Williard1

Jul 1, 2021
OH MY GOD, FINALLY, THIS GAME IS AMAZING!

I was searching through the webs and came across this game. The titlescreen weirded me out, I guess? Wasn't anything too bad though BUT THEN I WENT TO SLEEP WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT??
This game is an underrated gem, I love how it just throws you in and you have to learn the rules yourself!
I quickly learned about the lore WHICH WAS JUST AWESOME LIKE WHAT?!??

Please, please continue creating. This game has been amazing so far and I want to see more. Do you have a team or are you working alone on this?
If you do have a team, tell them all how much I love their work.
If you're working alone, that's a huge effort put into this game.
Thank you so much for creating this, I love it. You gained a new avid follower now!
Sorry if I wrote it a bit messy, I'm just all over the place after that experience. I was not expecting this.

Dushniy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2021
Imma play it right now. If the puzzle is as good as the previous we're in for a ride. Happy holiday, Andrei

EDIT: Ok, cool riddle. I didn't check the phone right away and I was stuck but after listening to the call and reading the page... Yeah, it was easy, but not too much, which I like. Also, you know latin? Haha wtf that was a nice surprise!
Glad you solved the puzzle! I was afraid it was too hard :D
I know a bit of latin, I learned it back in the university which was mandatory for my 'profession'. But most of it was google translate though, since it has been so many years, I forgot most of it. In vino veritas!

Appreciate you not forcing us to start over for the new scenes, most devs would gloss over that.
No reason to force that here. Since my game is pretty linear, if you remember the story, there should be no problem to jump right back in, but overall, I don't want to do these small updates. I prefer to do one big story update (days).

OH MY GOD, FINALLY, THIS GAME IS AMAZING!

I was searching through the webs and came across this game. The titlescreen weirded me out, I guess? Wasn't anything too bad though BUT THEN I WENT TO SLEEP WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT??
This game is an underrated gem, I love how it just throws you in and you have to learn the rules yourself!
I quickly learned about the lore WHICH WAS JUST AWESOME LIKE WHAT?!??

Please, please continue creating. This game has been amazing so far and I want to see more. Do you have a team or are you working alone on this?
If you do have a team, tell them all how much I love their work.
If you're working alone, that's a huge effort put into this game.
Thank you so much for creating this, I love it. You gained a new avid follower now!
Sorry if I wrote it a bit messy, I'm just all over the place after that experience. I was not expecting this.
Wow. That was a very passionate response. Thank you so much <3.
Messages like this make it all worth it :)
I work alone. I have a lot of ideas, but they don't worth anything, so I bought a drawing pad, learned how to 'draw' and learned how to use RPGmaker to finally put my idea into reality.

I'll certainly see this project to the end. For the future though? I do want to learn programing or hire a programmer at least.
But yeah, my patreon is not very hot, so it'll probably just be me as usual :)

Thank you again!

Reactions: RedPillBlues
Aug 26, 2017
Really love media that portrays horror not as cheap jumpscares but eerie settings and of course with big boobas. Really liking this game so far, has some Superhuman vibes to it.

Also discord server plz, i wanna make som fanart :0

sadmate

Mar 3, 2019
I am normally a scaredy cat when it comes to games that contain a certain type of horror (I suppose this one fits very well) and honestly I wasn't really scared in this game even though it gave me the creeps.
You know WHAT scared me? I was skimming through text to just read I could've asked persephone how to escape the realm so I reloaded another save file that took me back to fighting with her. I thought I was gonna be given another question but she literally said she gave me the response before. Wtf.
I really like the game but I don't think I can fap to it :p

fadran

Jul 26, 2021
In vino veritas!
Since you keep telling us how much time you spend drunk I guess it fits you lol.

Anyway, I have 3 wishes for the next year:
1) give Clare what she deserves
2) discover wtf is that box in the park
3) see the MC's face in the plane.

Happy holidays, man. You are a talented artist and I'm glad I discovered your game.

Reactions: PuleaSpataru

Futabu!

Donor
Nov 5, 2018
Can someone give me a hint to the riddle i'm stuck with my limited english skills^^

Dushniy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2021
Really love media that portrays horror not as cheap jumpscares but eerie settings and of course with big boobas. Really liking this game so far, has some Superhuman vibes to it.

Also discord server plz, i wanna make som fanart :0
Fanart :O
I was thinking about creating a discord server for patrons as a reward (since I don't offer anything at the moment). We'll see. I am just afraid I am not that interesting to talk to.
You can always tag me on twitter :)

I am normally a scaredy cat when it comes to games that contain a certain type of horror (I suppose this one fits very well) and honestly I wasn't really scared in this game even though it gave me the creeps.
You know WHAT scared me? I was skimming through text to just read I could've asked persephone how to escape the realm so I reloaded another save file that took me back to fighting with her. I thought I was gonna be given another question but she literally said she gave me the response before. Wtf.
I really like the game but I don't think I can fap to it :p
Glad you enjoyed it! I was planning to do more of these moments, but have to do those in moderation, otherwise they are to be expected.
Maybe you can manage a quick fap to it? :D

Since you keep telling us how much time you spend drunk I guess it fits you lol.

Anyway, I have 3 wishes for the next year:
1) give Clare what she deserves
2) discover wtf is that box in the park
3) see the MC's face in the plane.

Happy holidays, man. You are a talented artist and I'm glad I discovered your game.
1 and 3 will be resolved for sure.
The 2nd one is more of a... gag with funny conversations. I guess I could put something there as an easter egg.
Thanks! Happy Holidays to you too.

Reactions: fadran
4.60 star(s) 36 Votes