VN Others Completed Aheahe Moon R – Return of the Married Sailor Sluts [Team-Tanabe & Orcsoft Team Goblin]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Zelphina

Dec 23, 2017
Download the four parts, right click on the first one and then "Extract Here" if you're using Winrar. That's it. After that, you can use AppLocale to play from the .exe!
Thank you SOOOOO much......for more than just telling me how to get it to play, you've introduced me to my new favorite girl/kink, Tan-line Milf Ami <3 <3 <3 I can die happy now.

Reactions: Kirito000

caesura99

Jan 28, 2018
Thanks for the download links, but I'm having some problems. After I've downloaded the parts, when I try to extract them it gives me a Data error and stops. Is anyone else running into this? Anyone got a solution?

Reactions: dingdongdongding

Zelphina

Dec 23, 2017
Thanks for the download links, but I'm having some problems. After I've downloaded the parts, when I try to extract them it gives me a Data error and stops. Is anyone else running into this? Anyone got a solution?
Like the post 2 up from yours says, you just have to extract the very first one and just put the others in the folder that one creates (at least that's how I did it lol). You don't have to extract the others, they just have to be there.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Winrar keeps telling me that the archive is damaged. I cannot play T_T

Trying other downloads now

Mega, NOPY, and Workupload ends with the same thing. I also tried Filesupload, but Avast caught malware from the site, and stopped the connection.
Do you have the latest version of WinRAR?

Reactions: Akuma-Heika

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Are you the one being cucked in this or are you doing the cucking plus do i have to download all the parts or just 1 part.
All of the parts, then you can extract from the first one - also you need to have winrar 5.5.
And about the game.. I believe that you're the guy that fucks the heroine who are married, so you're doing the cucking I suppose.

phantomdemon

Jun 27, 2017
Since some people have been having trouble, Made a Link with the full game.

First time doing something like that, so hope it works well enough.

Reactions: Pill and John573

uheartless

Oct 20, 2017
Help? Got this error and do not know what to do. I do have the latest winrar and redownloaded the game as well. I also tried the demo that is available in DLSITE as well and it works fine, so I know its not my laptop.
Untitled.png

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes