Miraκ

Mar 3, 2019
I don't know who needs to know this, but it looks like the health value in the current version of the game actually starts at 1400, not 800. The game isn't really hard enough to require cheating so far (the only time you might see a defeat scene seems to have nothing to do with health and more to do with getting hit by a particular attack), but I was messing around with it because I wanted to see more of the drain scenes. Unfortunately, it looks like they are all limited - you can only drain each enemy once per battle, and likewise they can each only drain you once as well.
I'm sure it starts at 800.

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Not bad for such an early version. It is indeed a bit confusing, but looking forward for more.

Stiltzkinator

Mar 14, 2018
I'm sure it starts at 800.
Well now I'm quite confused. The cheat table does nothing for me, as none of the values seem to actually line up.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Confirmed again in my game that Health starts at 1400. Taking a single shot from an enemy does 5 damage, reducing it to 1395, making it easy to consistently find and manipulate.

Miraκ

Mar 3, 2019
Well now I'm quite confused. The cheat table does nothing for me, as none of the values seem to actually line up.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Confirmed again in my game that Health starts at 1400. Taking a single shot from an enemy does 5 damage, reducing it to 1395, making it easy to consistently find and manipulate.
It should not have been that. I had tested the CT before uploading. I'll have another experiment then.
I just examined that again but to find the CT still work well.
Maybe it's the differences between CPU processors that matter? I cannot tell.
But I do not use MTL and the tested game is not one copy from this site, but it is from the other's.
////
Confirmed. Occasionally it doesn't work.

Last edited:

gabz787878

Aug 31, 2020
NTR is always subjective. You can either self insert (lmao do people really?) as the guy who gets cucked, or the guy doing the cucking. The people always crying about the NTR instinctively self insert as the protag who gets cucked, instead of realizing they(an outside entity) are not the ones getting cucked. It's very simple to get over NTR, don't self insert. It is actually based and redpilled to rightfully conquer some bitchboi's girl since he wasn't good enough to do it himself.
Agree on this one, i used to hate NTR a long time ago but now i just look at the cucked dude and think his a looser and switch mentality looking it from the outside, also this are games in the end and nothing is real. I would never let my gf cuck me i would rather leave her as soon as a red flag comes out. Anyways i think most people at least once in their life got cheated on(since ntr is cheating anyways). I do sometimes feel sad for the protag like some ntr games are done with a nice protag (rarely) but its hard to selfinsert since i'd rather be the one doing the banging.

Jjlxtreme

Jan 10, 2018
How do I get to image 11 in game? I checked gallery but there is no option for it. Help please, thanks! :)

Harbin238

Sep 7, 2021
Agree on this one, i used to hate NTR a long time ago but now i just look at the cucked dude and think his a looser and switch mentality looking it from the outside
I used to hate NTR games myself but when I started playing them I found out majority of them actually have terminally bat-shit, cartoonishly evil scenarios and writing that I found it very hard to actually feel bad about any of the characters in those games or even take the "heartbreak" seriously.

I mean shit; I played one of the top NTR games on here on a whim thinking I might actually feel something now. Instead I'm treated to hilarious, spiral dumbass looking "teenage" bull with a face I'd wished was censored instead of the characters' privates.

Probably the only thing good I found with NTR is that they're basically corruption which I like.

Naohashi

May 16, 2020
How do I proceed after the first home event?
I can't find more content than the pool scene only
Home got some more scenes, but I'm not sure if they're liked to the time.. since i only can do morning and entering the room this was at(03:07am)

Reactions: KofiCatto

Matsu-Taka

Sep 20, 2020
I kinda managed to 'complete' it, let me confirm with anyone:
- it is currently only of 4 chapters, with Chapter-4 current unfinished with only 2-stages in it
- there are 8 scenes in 'Gallery', which are partially unlocked after you've blazed through the story
- 2 'defeat scenes' - POOL [lost in 1st-mission] and NIGHT CITY [lost against X1]; OCEAN is the only scene which do not have any 'fun-time'
- in HOME, currently only 3 places available: entrance, bed, and dining room [I personally miss my 'kitchen' scene introduced in 0.5]

3.40 star(s) 23 Votes