d2cmp

Jun 17, 2019
Maybe i was half-asleep or the translation is bad, but i didnt understand what the MC thought of AI at the end, he doesnt want to love her because other people think its wrong and wants to treat her as a thing or did i get that backwards

JosephF

May 28, 2019
Maybe i was half-asleep or the translation is bad, but i didnt understand what the MC thought of AI at the end, he doesnt want to love her because other people think its wrong and wants to treat her as a thing or did i get that backwards
This is from what I understood of it. The MC says he hates people, and don't like this idea that robots have heart. The reason being that people lie to each other, hurt each other, betray each other. And the reason is because of their "hearts", or just emotions in general.

Now robots, machines, androids are different, they are based on logic, they'll always do what they are programed to do. That's what he finds beautiful, they are "pure" in his eyes. In AI's case, she won't betray him or try to use him for her own personal gains. That's why he can genuinely love her.

To him saying AI has a heart is an insult to him, it's the same as saying she is human, that she would use other for her own benefit.
The interesting thing is that the CEO is exactly what he hates, he tricked and was using the MC and others for his own selfish goal, he didn't care how much people he would screw over to get what he wanted.

The MC is a sad person, he never had anyone in his life, everyone he met treated him like garbage. He was lonely and the only ones that would stay by his side were machines.
So when AI was predicting the future, from all the millions of possibilities she saw, he was the only one whose wish was to simply live with her, that's when she feel in love with him (remember that the master of the successor of Re;ON can have any wish granted, from eternal youth to infinite money, to rule the world).

She saw a sad man who needed her and one that would love her and do anything to bring her back, and since she was looking for a way to avoid dying, she needed him as well. So she choose to make his wish a reality and at the end, those 2 lived a quiet life together.

Reactions: winterfox and ZX7H

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018
Anyone know if this freecam mod Works? (I do not mean the one with the game)
Here I leave the link

Reactions: Superpervert4ev

lastjournals

Dec 4, 2018
this game have so many characters and assets yet the H scenes are very few and boring

either the devs are lazy or they haven't actually finished the game and gonna add the rest as update/DLC..

whats the point of adding ocean stage in gallery without a single H scene?

and i want lily H..

Reactions: q6161217

duossphan

Apr 6, 2020
How i can find the file name music they using credit in chapter 3 , i try to find via some help but no luck

Jan 14, 2021
this game have so many characters and assets yet the H scenes are very few and boring

either the devs are lazy or they haven't actually finished the game and gonna add the rest as update/DLC..

whats the point of adding ocean stage in gallery without a single H scene?

and i want lily H..
Yeah feels like alot of shit got axed, some stages have no scenes, others have mediocre ones.
Tbh the blowjob scene is one of the best and earliest you get... its a bit underwhelming for how good it COULD be

Reactions: STEWENSOWL

iksandtk

May 11, 2018
Anyone know if this freecam mod Works? (I do not mean the one with the game)
Here I leave the link
i wasnt able to get it to work but im also dont really know what im doing beyong reading whats on the website. if someone else is able to get it working and share that would be pretty cool.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
This scene is a "ci-en supporter benefit" so it was not supposed to be in the game, it is a stand-alone extra for those who provide extra monetary support for Riez-On. It would be nice if he added it to the main game though.
that is the kind of thing I can never understand.. make a scene only for supporters..

think of it like this.. you're making a game right? so, you would think and feel like you want your game as amazing and fleshed out as possible.. cramming as much content as you can, so that it has the highest potential of ppl buying it and thinking it's so good..

or you do like this DEV did and make scenes only for supporters.. and the game doesn't even have that many scenes really..

bear in mind that the supporters would get the scene early anyways, so they already get a good benefit.. so.. with that in mind..

which would you pick? if I'm a DEV, I would pick the first one simply because I would want my game to be the best it can be..

anyways, I'm not actually blasting the DEV.. I just don't understand strange practices like this.. :unsure:

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Well, that's because dev have to do something in exchange of pay plan....
So just don't care and just go 'you pay to support my life style, I won't gave annything in return". Most goes to the trouble of giving extra to pay plan... rough sketch, trivia, poll .... other do extra content never released outside...

It's just a part of the whole support thingy site.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
Well, that's because dev have to do something in exchange of pay plan....
So just don't care and just go 'you pay to support my life style, I won't gave annything in return". Most goes to the trouble of giving extra to pay plan... rough sketch, trivia, poll .... other do extra content never released outside...

It's just a part of the whole support thingy site.
yeah I guess that's true.. and after all, I don't use cien to make games or patreon for support, so may I'm missing something since I don't know the process like they do.. also I do have a bit of bias since I've mostly just seen patreon and cien being used as an infinite money scam for projects that never get finished.. so I may be seeing it in a wrong way :unsure:

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 23 Votes