Sep 14, 2023
download the version 1.2 on chrome and it told me it detected a virus and deleted the whole file is it safe to download 1.2 ?
Try a different link for now and see if that works. The Mediafire link downloaded for me. Scanned both the archive and the game's files with Windows Defender and Malwarebytes and it was clean.

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
am i missing something? i played the game until the end and can't find night pool, city or ryokan. and when i lose at battle on chapter 4 expo, there's some cutscene at the beggining but after that i just stuck on booth, and no sex scene
Have you by any chance toggled the menu option to hide ntr content?

Wolfninja786

Mar 6, 2023
yup tried everything i could think of but cant make the uncensor plugin work need some real help

as soon as i add the dotnet folder to my game it starts up the console for a second and then the game crashes.

Last edited:
Reactions: SerpentWave

lastjournals

Dec 4, 2018
This might be really weird to ask, but aren't the PP a bit small in this game?

I can see why the Protagonists Dick might be a bit small in size, given the NTR potential in this game, but I lost on chap 2 and the guy screwing the AI had the same size. Maybe the dicks just get bigger per chapter like how difficulty rises?
(Nah thats stupid)...

I haven't seen any modifiers in the settings for the dick. Maybe it has something to do with the uncensor plugin I patched in before playing the game? Or am I just disconnected from reality because of the unnatural Dick sizes in Hentai... :Kappa:
probably because 3D model quality in this game aren't that good to begin with, making different models for different sizes also means more work for the devs. compared to holy knight ricca have better models and animation than this game that sell neons..

LucielLufz

Jul 25, 2022
Try to find onsen scene with Ai-deal,
didn't find it in gallery and scene list,
but dev still use this scene on tweet,
Did it get removed or it's exclusive for supporter?

Last edited:

raven668

Jan 18, 2018
am i missing something? i played the game until the end and can't find night pool, city or ryokan. and when i lose at battle on chapter 4 expo, there's some cutscene at the beggining but after that i just stuck on booth, and no sex scene
You need to turn on the NTR setting in settings

wazxy

Jul 8, 2019
uncensor plugin v1.0.0.3
game version independent. will be works on next game update.
It's BepInEx plugin. use the . maybe you have an X64 client. use

Some scenes are still censored. I changed to more scene uncensored.
But still not works on some scenes. face to it, Press the F4 one time. then uncensored.
There is the way to uncensored working any-time. but make to it, game is slowed by checking on every frames.
sorry for made with un-smart.

Features
  • Uncensored
  • F1 : HP / Burst cheat toggle
  • F4 : Manual Uncensor

Install
  • extract BepInEx BE to game folder.
  • run game once.
  • "BepInEx\plugins" folder will be created. If not created, move game folder to another place.
  • extract helper plugin to BepInEx\plugins\ folder.
  • enjoy.
If plugin is works, you can see the help on game loading like below. (version is showed)
View attachment 2995339

If the debug console windows is annoying, edit BepInEx\config\BepInEx.cfg

Changes log
2023-10-11 v1.0.0.3
  • Fixed Rayed scene
  • Fixed Ark Show Toilet scene
  • Fixed Manual Uncensor
2023-10-02 v1.0.0.2
  • fixed Burst cheat.
  • uncensor is completed. maybe no need to use manual uncnesor(F4)
V1.2 has work

lastjournals

Dec 4, 2018
Try to find onsen scene with Ai-deal,
didn't find it in gallery and scene list,
but dev still use this scene on tweet,
Did it get removed or it's exclusive for supporter?
i think that one is the exclusive, it isnt in the game. new onsen scene for the game is with ray

LucielLufz

Jul 25, 2022
i think that one is the exclusive, it isnt in the game. new onsen scene for the game is with ray
look like I didn't type cleary. Ai scene was posted on Dec of last year.
I have looked for that scene since last month but didn't find it.
yesterday(18 oct) dev used it on his tweet so I thought it might be something like secret
but after I try to find more info, it's exclusive if I translated this correctly
image_2023-10-19_224503587.png
thx for reply me btw.

SerpentWave

Aug 1, 2017
yup tried everything i could think of but cant make the uncensor plugin work need some real help

as soon as i add the dotnet folder to my game it starts up the console for a second and then the game crashes.
I am having this issue as well, let me know if you find a fix for some of us

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Neat game. Kinda jank but I actually like the simple combat.
Sex scenes are pretty alright but not many of them and the plot is... there?
It just kinda happens, and there's no way to rewind dialogue you just have to redo full cutscenes.
If it wasn't nearly $30 on top of DL-Site nonsense I'd buy it.
Hopefully it ends up on Steam or somethin'.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Neat game. Kinda jank but I actually like the simple combat.
Sex scenes are pretty alright but not many of them and the plot is... there?
It just kinda happens, and there's no way to rewind dialogue you just have to redo full cutscenes.
If it wasn't nearly $30 on top of DL-Site nonsense I'd buy it.
Hopefully it ends up on Steam or somethin'.

Well, there is a plot....
However, the dev had to reduce and adapt to a H-work what took 24 anime episode to reach it's end. So he really had to squeeze it (or make a VN instead of an action game :p).

It's true there some really obvious hole in the story / plot, especially when you check the original work...

Still, seem like the dev plan on doing a DLC or at least adding content (check last ci-en post for info)... just wait and see.

PS : true, the action part is well made and you could re-use it to make a full game with it, adding / building lot of more stages...

Reactions: TankyThomas

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Well, there is a plot....
However, the dev had to reduce and adapt to a H-work what took 24 anime episode to reach it's end. So he really had to squeeze it (or make a VN instead of an action game :p).

It's true there some really obvious hole in the story / plot, especially when you check the original work...

Still, seem like the dev plan on doing a DLC or at least adding content (check last ci-en post for info)... just wait and see.

PS : true, the action part is well made and you could re-use it to make a full game with it, adding / building lot of more stages...
Yeah~
We'll see. I do like it though, the music, aesthetics, and even if it's not too many animations the ones that do exist are pretty well animated.

FXZR

Dec 17, 2022
If you have nowhere to spend money, you can easily buy it, the graphics are average, the combat is simple (although I liked it), the plot is simple, there are almost no items or types of armor, the scenes are funny and not erotic, AAA mass effect for this idea, go ahead :)

Reactions: lastjournals
3.40 star(s) 23 Votes