AI-fication of My Game Arts, give me your opinions! (Hairy nipples, eight fingers, hockey waifus, punchbag ladies, bulldog cats and more!)

Do you like the AI art version of my game art?

• Yep

• Nope

Results are only viewable after voting.

puppiesandboobies

clout chaser and attention seeker
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2022
Hi strangers!
If you don't know me and think what this weirdo talks about, I am the dev of this game, I talk about it.

If you are my patron, you know what I will talk about with this title. So I was having time issues left from my work and I was financially unable to risk leaving one of my jobs for a game that just makes 3 dollars so I came up with a solution. In the Puppyland Senate -which currently is just two people but don't let that fool ya- we decided that I will rework all my artwork with AI in order to save my limited time and energy. This decision was already approved by my two senators yesterday so I will show you what I have done this time.

Firstly I feeded AI with my main menu picture in the hopes that it will turn out something cute and usable without editing but It wasn’t that positive in the results.
Original one:
ch1cg2.jpg
AI one:
. (21).png

I definitely didn’t expect this result and read some recommendations of fellow people who do AI stuff. Still after 12th picture the results were still like this:
. (22).png
So I stopped trying on this artwork and feeded the character arts without any expectations.
Here’s the designs of my current LI’s
banner.gif
But AI surprised me and showed me pretty good results.
Firstly it show very big eyed anime like arts that I won't even bother to upload (no body shaming, just not my thingy) but in 25th attempt, it showed smaller eyed anime girls like this:
. (38).png
One hand has three fingers and the other has seven fingers. The right hand must have stolen the left hand’s finger, bad right hand.
Also AI art sucks at clothing, it never shows the skirt,only the top one. Kinky AI

With the 40th attempt I finally found the one I can edit into my driver girl.If we ignore the eight finger it is really pretty nice picture. I really liked this one.
. (39).png
After this, I fed Maria’s art and it showed me hairy nipples? I really wonder which art they feed ai to result in these nipples.
. (18).png
After adding millions of prompts and another million prompts for negative parts to not result in hairy nipples, I got my picture to edit. Wow this one is also so pretty, sad that I have to edit it to look like maria.
. (16).png
I tried the same thing for another character and it showed red sealed nipples, mono arms, heart shaped arms with million fingers? AI sure has weird ideas for nipples and hands,I can never write enough negative prompts to prevent them.
. (1).png
. (20).png
. (19).png
The last one is the one I edited.

Here is some attempts for ingame CGs
-original is in the final edited section-
folded ass?
. (13).png
female armor outfit and pot in freezer?
. (11).png
dat hand? (This is the one I edited for game cg)
. (12).png
the ones I didnt edit yet-)
original:
ch1cg4.png
ai ones:
sibir gone machine?
. (9).png
sibir gone bulldog cat?
. (8).png
original:
ch1cg5.jpg

wtf
. (15).png

I wanted to see some male art results as well so since brandon is the most attractive male in the game I tried him,
ch2s14 (2).png
and result is thiz
. (4).png
then diz
. (6).png
I had enough AI today.
Here is the edited versions of the arts
CG1
. (37).png
CG2
. (36).png
CHARACTER DESIGNS:
DRIVER GIRL (she will have more expressive face in game)
. (34).png
CASHIER (somehow she looks even more doomer than she already is)
. (35).png
HOLY MARY (she changed the most)
. (33).png

I think AI is pretty successful, especially if you don't have specific expectations. It gives good sprite art, bad for more cg art but they can be edited to better.
What do you think of them? Do they look good and usable?

Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021
Hey if you like the product and is easier for you to work from, I'm all for it. I do like your original art better though. It is funny how the AI generates stuff a lot of the time.

Will it save you time or does it take a lot of attempts to nail down an AI generated image and then edit it?

• Red Heart
Reactions: puppiesandboobies

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
hilarious. thanks for sharing
also dear god those fucked up fingers/toes

that said, one of the steps you need to do with VI is composit. you layer all the pictures it spits out on top of each other and mix up certain parts.
for example if it has a picture with hairy nipples, grab one with normal nipples and cut-paste them from one layer to the next
find the very rare correctly drawn hand and cut/paste it into the chosen final layer, etc.

pet peve, I wish people will stop calling this AI. it isn't.

puppiesandboobies

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2022
Hey if you like the product and is easier for you to work from, I'm all for it. I do like your original art better though. It is funny how the AI generates stuff a lot of the time.

Will it save you time or does it take a lot of attempts to nail down an AI generated image and then edit it?
Thanks man! Glad you like my art.
Do I like the product? When I get used to it, I will do I guess. Now it seems weird since It gone from sketchy cartoon to clayish realisticish art.
It defiantly saves time though, like an editing generally takes 30min to 1hour while drawing my shitty art takes 3 hour, backgrounds take even more time. In future episodes where there will be more scenes due to choices, it will be very useful.

Since we are in early chapters I think getting used to it will be easy and wont create much issue I hope.

hilarious. thanks for sharing
also dear god those fucked up fingers/toes

that said, one of the steps you need to do with VI is composit. you layer all the pictures it spits out on top of each other and mix up certain parts.
for example if it has a picture with hairy nipples, grab one with normal nipples and cut-paste them from one layer to the next
find the very rare correctly drawn hand and cut/paste it into the chosen final layer, etc.

pet peve, I wish people will stop calling this AI. it isn't.
Shi fu, could you explain what is VI and why we shouldn't call it AI? I dunno much about it.
Drawing hands or nipples don't take much time (5-10min max) so instead of finding art for it, I correct it myself. The biggest issue seems to be animals, it give really shitty animal art and pet takes important place in my game, they will determine the consequences of ww7. Do you know how to get good animal art, which prompts are better etc? People mostly use AI for big boobs lady art so there isn't many useful help.

if I had to choose, the first images are very good, however it is still a good job.
Thank you
You mean unedited version by first images?
A lot of those AI images would work well for a nailed it meme.
Also hunchback giga chad memes, I just wrote "running man" as prompt and result is this, I wonder how will the results be if it was muscular man.
. (2).png
. (1).png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ph4r40h and mrttao

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
Thanks man! Glad you like my art.
Do I like the product? When I get used to it, I will do I guess. Now it seems weird since It gone from sketchy cartoon to clayish realisticish art.
It defiantly saves time though, like an editing generally takes 30min to 1hour while drawing my shitty art takes 3 hour, backgrounds take even more time. In future episodes where there will be more scenes due to choices, it will be very useful.

Since we are in early chapters I think getting used to it will be easy and wont create much issue I hope.

Shi fu, could you explain what is VI and why we shouldn't call it AI? I dunno much about it.
Drawing hands or nipples don't take much time (5-10min max) so instead of finding art for it, I correct it myself. The biggest issue seems to be animals, it give really shitty animal art and pet takes important place in my game, they will determine the consequences of ww7. Do you know how to get good animal art, which prompts are better etc? People mostly use AI for big boobs lady art so there isn't many useful help.

Thank you
You mean unedited version by first images?

Also hunchback giga chad memes, I just wrote "running man" as prompt and result is this, I wonder how will the results be if it was muscular man.
View attachment 2173207
View attachment 2173208
exactly :cool:

• Haha

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
VI is virtual intelligence. complex programs that look like AI, but are not. They are just a dumb program.
To a real AI, you wouldn't need to do the babysitting you are doing for this computer generated images.
Sorry, I have no idea about getting it to draw pets

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

I didn't reply in your game's thread because I didn't try it yet though I'm interested in it but lack of time.

Though, if it's only about the artistic part, I can already participate.
Personally, I prefer your own style (the dog is too cute). Plus, it makes your game very original.
You seem to be learning rapidly (the third picture of the hockey girl is well done) but some results are strange (the girl in front of the pink car or the man in the photo).
There's also the possibility of doing a mix af the 2 : the more important scenes, you do them manually and the rest, particularly, the day to day ones, you do them using the AI and correct what you don't like in it.

Hope it helps you even a little.

Good continuation.

puppiesandboobies

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2022
VI is virtual intelligence. complex programs that look like AI, but are not. They are just a dumb program.
To a real AI, you wouldn't need to do the babysitting you are doing for this computer generated images.

Sorry, I have no idea about getting it to draw pets
Let's see how much time will it take for current VI programs to turn into AI, they are probably collecting prompt data, it could be auto prompting itself in

Clearly Ai chan has good taste.
You told her to draw a man, not a twink. So she drew the best man she could. The Gigachad
even AI chan likes chads, tsk tsk

Hello.

I didn't reply in your game's thread because I didn't try it yet though I'm interested in it but lack of time.

Though, if it's only about the artistic part, I can already participate.
Personally, I prefer your own style (the dog is too cute). Plus, it makes your game very original.
You seem to be learning rapidly (the third picture of the hockey girl is well done) but some results are strange (the girl in front of the pink car or the man in the photo).
There's also the possibility of doing a mix af the 2 : the more important scenes, you do them manually and the rest, particularly, the day to day ones, you do them using the AI and correct what you don't like in it.

Hope it helps you even a little.

Good continuation.
Feel free to participate! I love hearing every opinion, it feels alive. Thanks for liking my style but I had to stop drawing for time and financial problems, so it is for better. Sibir is very cute indeed though AI doesn't generate it that good.
Currently I plan to just edit AI artworks, as you see I don't directly use generated image because it is not that perfect. Hockey waifu picture sure looks cute but brandon is not an anime waifu who plays hockey in waifu gallery, I had to edit face and change background.
My artstyle is not so close to AI, I have experience in more complex and realistic rendering but If I draw fully manually it wouldn't look like AI's artstyle but a different style so I plan to do just edited AI art as game art.

Did you like the edited version-the ones with Icebreaker logo-?

Reactions: Oliz82

puppiesandboobies

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2022
Well no kink shaming, deformation and mutation is sure an interesting kink.
Here is more AI art for ya, feel free to fap to them.

some driver girl cg results
. (3).png

. (5).png
of course more brandon and wendy scenes!!!
. (5).png
. (4).png
and of course the mc of the game= SIBIR!!!
the way we see Sibir:
ch1cg11.png
the way AI see Sibir:
. (6).png
. (17).png

• Haha
Reactions: Ph4r40h

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
Well no kink shaming, deformation and mutation is sure an interesting kink.
Here is more AI art for ya, feel free to fap to them.

some driver girl cg results
View attachment 2174257

View attachment 2174259
of course more brandon and wendy scenes!!!
View attachment 2174261
View attachment 2174260
and of course the mc of the game= SIBIR!!!
the way we see Sibir:
View attachment 2174267
the way AI see Sibir:
View attachment 2174265
View attachment 2174263
I/us was asked to choose which of the two images we prefer, I like originality. after all we always talk about a game, sometimes some "strange" figure can entertain

puppiesandboobies

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2022
I/us was asked to choose which of the two images we prefer, I like originality. after all we always talk about a game, sometimes some "strange" figure can entertain
I know right? AI is so creative, It makes me wanna make an abstract fantasy paraphilic adult game
I kinda like the triclops cat, if the outer eyes were closer together it might look good enough for a fantasy creature. The collar is also looking nice in a way, no idea how it would work but it has an aesthetic.
Here is even more interesting designs
sibir in chaos!
. (2).png
double mouthed sibir!
. (9).png
very tall sibir, who doesn't like long slim sexy legs? My boy is gonna be a fashion model!
. (8).png
Some failed cg attempts:
original one -)
ch1cg3.jpg
AI ones -)
Cobra leg
. (4).png
I wrote leg and described it in many prompts but t even put side view face instead of toes,
. (3).png
I am not sure whether the toes are supposed to look like rose petals or intestines
. (5).png
Then I just entered leg and planned to add plaster myself but AI is kinky as always
more disable deformed anime lady
. (6).png
There is three piece of leg like meat, which looks more like art movie scene which will have a explanation video of how this scene symbolizes Oedipus syndrome trauma of taliban soldiers.
. (1).png

HOWEVER, when I prompt hamster for Bonbon,
Untitled263 (2).png
AI send me thizz:
wtf AI
I was expecting something more creative
I am very disappointed
. (7).png

• Haha
Reactions: Ph4r40h

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
I know right? AI is so creative, It makes me wanna make an abstract fantasy paraphilic adult game
don't ask if you don't like the answer you can get...if you compare something, and ask people's opinion, you might get answers you don't like, so do what you want and if i like it i play it and i support it otherwise I don't even watch it ;)

• Wow

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
AI send me thizz:
wtf AI
I was expecting something more creative
I am very disappointed
. (7).png
Those hamsters are adorable and I love them. I consider this one a win for the AI. (the sole one thus far)

... although their hands are all really fucked up. which really detracts from the picture and I gotta take off points from Ai-chan for this.

• Haha

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Feel free to participate! I love hearing every opinion, it feels alive. Thanks for liking my style but I had to stop drawing for time and financial problems, so it is for better. Sibir is very cute indeed though AI doesn't generate it that good.
Currently I plan to just edit AI artworks, as you see I don't directly use generated image because it is not that perfect. Hockey waifu picture sure looks cute but brandon is not an anime waifu who plays hockey in waifu gallery, I had to edit face and change background.
My artstyle is not so close to AI, I have experience in more complex and realistic rendering but If I draw fully manually it wouldn't look like AI's artstyle but a different style so I plan to do just edited AI art as game art.

Did you like the edited version-the ones with Icebreaker logo-?
The third and fifth ones are really good. In the first and second ones, the luminosity on the back, the butt and the legs makes the body look like plastic. In the fourth one, the eyes and the upper side of the face are too dark, making her look like a doll or a robot with a blank state and a frozen sight.

And since you have found what you want to do, you just need to polish the necessary skills. Also, you seem to be having fun (I didn't know it was supposed to be a parody of Hamtaro^^).

Good continuation.

• Red Heart

puppiesandboobies

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2022
don't ask if you don't like the answer you can get...if you compare something, and ask people's opinion, you might get answers you don't like, so do what you want and if i like it i play it and i support it otherwise I don't even watch it ;)
Firstly I didn't understand why you said it than I asked native speaker friend and you mean my art as original?
I thought you meant unedited AI art and absurdist, so I was joking about it. But if you mean my art, I really misunderstood you, I blame my shitty country's english teaching)

I don't have any special expectation from people, people rarely comments to my game or thread so you can even comment on my game without playing like %99 of people in the game thread.

Those hamsters are adorable and I love them. I consider this one a win for the AI. (the sole one thus far)

... although their hands are all really fucked up. which really detracts from the picture and I gotta take off points from Ai-chan for this.
hamsters have very tiny hands, it can't be that bad like hoomans

here is another AI hamster) AI chan likes giga chads and hamsters
hamster s-970127005.png

Reactions: Ph4r40h and mrttao