AI-fication of My Game Arts, give me your opinions! (Hairy nipples, eight fingers, hockey waifus, punchbag ladies, bulldog cats and more!)

Do you like the AI art version of my game art?

• Yep

• Nope

Results are only viewable after voting.

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
I thought you meant unedited AI art and absurdist, so I was joking about it.
ok then since I'm Italian and I use google for the most part, let's say I didn't understand your way of joking... misunderstandings that happen in chats, live maybe we would have offered each other a beer and everything would have worked out immediately clarified
I wish you a good evening (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: puppiesandboobies

puppiesandboobies

clout chaser and attention seeker
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2022
Hello.

The third and fifth ones are really good. In the first and second ones, the luminosity on the back, the butt and the legs makes the body look like plastic.
Yeah they look clayish, at first I thought the reason was because it is rendered too perfect but luminosity could be the issue since it shows the texture, I don't know how to fix it, do you have any suggestion shi fu?

In the fourth one, the eyes and the upper side of the face are too dark, making her look like a doll or a robot with a blank state and a frozen sight.
You mean the area between her eyelids and eyebrow? It is right, I will make it lighter for more flat appearance, she doesn't have depth set eyes

And since you have found what you want to do, you just need to polish the necessary skills. Also, you seem to be having fun (I didn't know it was supposed to be a parody of Hamtaro^^).

Good continuation.
Actually the thread meant to be like how shitty the AI art looks and if it is aesthetically pleasing enough to make game, because of time and financial issues I am destined to make AI art, I am trying to polish it with you guys comments
also patreon don't let me make long writing with lots of pictures so its also informing my little tiny community

If we take off my vote, it is equal though only 8 people voted

AI makes it look hamtoro lol

Reactions: Oliz82

puppiesandboobies

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2022
ok then since I'm Italian and I use google for the most part, let's say I didn't understand your way of joking... misunderstandings that happen in chats, live maybe we would have offered each other a beer and everything would have worked out immediately clarified
I wish you a good evening (y)
look on the good side, when I google translate to my native language, it shows something like soup recipe. it sucks in non European languages

good nighttt to you as well

I cant like my own comments here like on patreon

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Yeah they look clayish, at first I thought the reason was because it is rendered too perfect but luminosity could be the issue since it shows the texture, I don't know how to fix it, do you have any suggestion shi fu?

You mean the area between her eyelids and eyebrow? It is right, I will make it lighter for more flat appearance, she doesn't have depth set eyes

Actually the thread meant to be like how shitty the AI art looks and if it is aesthetically pleasing enough to make game, because of time and financial issues I am destined to make AI art, I am trying to polish it with you guys comments
also patreon don't let me make long writing with lots of pictures so its also informing my little tiny community

If we take off my vote, it is equal though only 8 people voted

AI makes it look hamtoro lol
Unfortunately, I've no technical knowledge either way. I just like everything art related. So I've observed and shared what I thought, hoping to help a little. Though, you seem to be already aware of what I said.

Just do what is better for you in the making process of the game. It's necessary it doesn't become a burden nor something for the players' sake that you don't like. The worse thing is when you're not happy with what you're trying to create.

Good continuation.

puppiesandboobies

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2022
Hello.

Unfortunately, I've no technical knowledge either way. I just like everything art related. So I've observed and shared what I thought, hoping to help a little. Though, you seem to be already aware of what I said.

Just do what is better for you in the making process of the game. It's necessary it doesn't become a burden nor something for the players' sake that you don't like. The worse thing is when you're not happy with what you're trying to create.

Good continuation.
Even without technical knowledge, you gave really insightful comment about eye part, look, I edited the cashier with your comment like this. She looks more humanoid

neo trang.png
Also since I released some new AI art on my public patreon post, I upload them here as well! You can give your opinion about them as well
wendy and bonbon!
neo wendy (1).png
puppytuber girl:
neo aurora.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Oliz82 and Ph4r40h

Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021
Wow I like this version of Wendy a lot more, great work! I know I said I like your original art but this hits it out of the park. Little Bonbon :love:

• Haha
Reactions: puppiesandboobies

puppiesandboobies

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2022
Wow I like this version of Wendy a lot more, great work! I know I said I like your original art but this hits it out of the park. Little Bonbon :love:
Wendy is not supposed to be liked, she is in game to add more annoyment, anger, hatred, jelousy and other negative feelings to the game
take your like back

bonbon is actually a hamstoland spy that is sent to genocide the puppyland and ntr mc
neo wendy (1).png

• Wow
Reactions: Ph4r40h

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Even without technical knowledge, you gave really insightful comment about eye part, look, I edited the cashier with your comment like this. She looks more humanoid

View attachment 2181694
Also since I released some new AI art on my public patreon post, I upload them here as well! You can give your opinion about them as well
wendy and bonbon!
View attachment 2181733
puppytuber girl:
View attachment 2181730

Yeah, the cashier is way better like this.

As for the other two :
Wendy : she's correct though her eyes are strange, as if she was cross-eyed/squinting and her hair maybe lack volume. And Bonbon : we can only see one leg (the other one should at least be guessed by a bump or holding the pocket). He's very cute, saying hello/greeting us.
The puppytuber girl : very good, a little expressionless though.

Interesting to know Bonbon is a LI too.

Good continuation.

Reactions: Ph4r40h