• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN RPGM Abandoned AI Project Roxana [v0.05] [TORii]

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
This is way more enjoyable than I thought it would have been!
If I had read RPGM before, I probably wouldn't have downloaded it, but you did a great job: no grind, all plot!

The thematic is also pretty interesting.
So, great job, and I'll wait for future updates! :D

PS: it would be nice if we could play it in fullscreen.
Thanks, we'll probably put in fullscreen before too long.

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
AI Project Roxana [v0.01] compressed*

- Original Size (PC): 1.21 GB

Compressed version for PC (573MB): - - -

*This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just curious, what do you use to compress files?

vernaugh

Nov 27, 2017
Not going to lie - and no offence of course, I do dig the placeholder art's aesthetic more than the new artstyle's sample. Assuming of course its the main android in question.

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
Not going to lie - and no offence of course, I do dig the placeholder art's aesthetic more than the new artstyle's sample. Assuming of course its the main android in question.
Yeah, totally understandable. The placeholder art is very good, it's just difficult to use once we move into more complicated animations.

vernaugh

Nov 27, 2017
Yeah, totally understandable. The placeholder art is very good, it's just difficult to use once we move into more complicated animations.
Oh yes. And well, to my mind it fits the whole 'purchased product android' to have her look more professional almost. I really dig that aesthetic and look here, but at the same time, I can most definitely see how you'd run into troubles with animations down the line. Best of luck to you, truly! Would consider having an anonymous patreon for you if I hadn't almost died recently.

vernaugh

Nov 27, 2017
Uh... hope you're better now.
A tasteless exaggeration I think, it was meant to be a joke; a motor accident that could have been much, much worse. But thank you. I'd get better with a new update!

Hint hint, wink wink, nudge et cetera.

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
A tasteless exaggeration I think, it was meant to be a joke; a motor accident that could have been much, much worse. But thank you. I'd get better with a new update!

Hint hint, wink wink, nudge et cetera.
Thanks, the timing of the next update depends on my dev partner, she's the one putting the majority of the work in. I would probably say around next week-ish for an update.