Granyala

Nov 2, 2019

Hit save -> png file pops up in the appropriate folder.
There is no further feedback from the game itself, so your confusion is somewhat understandable.

Reactions: pigtamer69

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019

Hit save -> png file pops up in the appropriate folder.
There is no further feedback from the game itself, so your confusion is somewhat understandable.
worked it out thanks. So much stuff to work out at once haha but im pretty much there now. Hopefully be able to help others too :)

Granyala

Nov 2, 2019
Yeah housing has absolutely horrible alignment issues. The "ignore alignment conflicts" mod is definitely a must.

Question of my own: Does anybody know a way to get rid of this annoying thing whenever you adjust the free camera (housing/H-scene) There is an option to kill it in the char creator but I'd really love to get rid of it entirely.

Entrust? To entrust sth to someone means to give him sth. that is valuable to you for safekeeping, hence the trust part.

Reactions: pigtamer69

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
Yeah housing has absolutely horrible alignment issues. The "ignore alignment conflicts" mod is definitely a must.

Question of my own: Does anybody know a way to get rid of this annoying thing whenever you adjust the free camera (housing/H-scene) There is an option to kill it in the char creator but I'd really love to get rid of it entirely.

Entrust? To entrust sth to someone means to give him sth. that is valuable to you for safekeeping, hence the trust part.
There is an ignore alightment mod!!! OMG where!? haha as its a plague on my houses! Seriously were are all these mods? I only have a few which came with it (pov was the best!).

Sep 17, 2019
Hello do you have a guide? the english is extremely broken in my version and often nonsensical jibberish which makes progress frustrating. I cannot even get my tools to equip though i have made them.
Hi, try looking here?
And i ditnt - all infos are here in Forum- some make sense by using Try and order> reload Save> again other choose.
The Tools you Build put in your Back/Pouch -then open Phone(middleMouse/Mouseweelklick)
klick on the Girl on the Top(the little Figures -Tsubomi is red*) you want to equip, left Side klick on the Tool you want to equip,
then choose the tool + right side klick on(somethingmeaningless) Button.

Reactions: Malkavian666
Feb 23, 2019
Anyone have the thing where ALL the cards they save from around various websites; gets deleted or moved to the "old" char folder?... it happens almost every time for me, and it is getting VERY annoying.

Last edited:

Granyala

Nov 2, 2019
A faithful man to your waifu, I see.
Watch out for Shan trying to steal your girl!
There can only be one.
I think it works the other way around, really. I've caught Ifalna making love to Shan. :D

Question: when she asks me "Do you want me to do anything" I get 2 rather nonsensical choices:

I want to be full
I want you to pamper me

Anybody know what these stand for?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I've been running the vanilla game and haven't experienced this bug, even before the last two official updates. I suspect it's either one of the mods are at fault or the bug is related to which voice set the girl with the Nympho skill has (mine has the selfish voice set, she attacks me and finishes the encounter without any problems, regardless if she's exhausted from climaxing 3+ times, satisfied from 1~2 times, or unsatisfied from 0 times).
You're right, it could be a bug in the personality type. I've only ever done Forced H with one type. It definitely isn't mods, though, because I ran a test without them and still got it. The personality thing gives me a new idea to test, though, since I have three other personalities loaded.

cyprine

Nov 8, 2019
the girls are rather cryptic when telling of their favorite place: (approx quote)
+"a place that is dark and smells.."
+"where the rocks overlap.."
do you know where all the favorite spots may be ?
do they have an effect ? like bringing her there and giving her sweet ahego would raise trust or perv or what nut ?

27X

Oct 30, 2019
Thanks all working now!

...can I ask...how do you win over the trader ?
She has 1 heart. Is it simply trading to get it to 3 and then I presume she becomes one of the girls too?
Nope.

Like other Illusion titles she can't be Darkened/Perverted or Broken or Taken. She can be a girl, she'll never be your girl, just like Sitri from Honey Select.

27X

Oct 30, 2019
There can only be one.
I think it works the other way around, really. I've caught Ifalna making love to Shan. :D

Question: when she asks me "Do you want me to do anything" I get 2 rather nonsensical choices:

I want to be full
I want you to pamper me

Anybody know what these stand for?
Find and make food for me, foraging
Stay close to me and provide comfort items.

Reactions: Granyala

nyetdragon

Jul 28, 2018
Shan did it... She's a fking whore...
She is Jack of all trades type futa? girl you can play her but cant be yours then simply steal your "goodies" like a professional lady killer ....

Some tips to people who found their girls having a super passionate sex with shan below 4 heart. Better stick with your girl before its too late .... or just replace her ASAP (no joke) lol.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
She is Jack of all trades type futa? girl you can play her but cant be yours then simply steal your "goodies" like a professional lady killer ....

Some tips to people who found their girls having a super passionate sex with shan below 4 heart. Better stick with your girl before its too late .... or just replace her ASAP (no joke) lol.
Can they ONLY have sex with her under four hearts, I still haven't caught them even once with her? Like are they totally devoted to me and my other girls, if I have more than one, at four? I've caught them with each other and that's assuming I'm not close enough when they want some action that they revert to that little head down, hands behind back, slow walking creep up to me thing to ask me for it, but never with Shan.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes